Favorite Head-fi signatures.
Apr 29, 2004 at 10:43 PM Post #17 of 45
The Babelizer translated some Head-Fi slogan (perhaps 'Sorry about your wallet; I can't remember) into 'Esteem the water-drainage corks!' when run through about 8 different languages... It's really a fun activity if you have nothing better to do. Type a phrase (or word, but phrases are better) in, any phrase. Hilarity ensues.

(-:Stephonovich:)

Apr 29, 2004 at 10:55 PM Post #18 of 45
Quote:

"There are no stupid questions, but there are a lot of inquisitive idiots."
"Never argue with an idiot: They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience."

My two favorites so far.

Apr 29, 2004 at 11:19 PM Post #19 of 45
Yeah, I like that first one as well.

My favorite is still mine, because it has a Calvin & Hobbes quote in it.
cool.gif

Apr 30, 2004 at 2:04 AM Post #23 of 45
Quote:

Originally Posted by D-EJ915
I've shortened my sig considerably if anybody's noticed...after somebody ranted about it, I forgot who though.

And yet after all this time I still have no idea who/what Bailey is.

Apr 30, 2004 at 2:07 AM Post #24 of 45
Quote:

Originally Posted by strohmie

Strohmie,

He's obviously referring to me. I don't blame him for centering his life around mine, I know I do.

[size=xx-small]Even though my last name is spelled with a "y" and not an "i".[/size]

Apr 30, 2004 at 2:10 AM Post #25 of 45
Quote:

Originally Posted by strohmie

I did have her as my avatar for a little while a long time ago (after summer)...but I decided to take it off after my friends started to say I was stalking and that was weird, and it was kinda weird.

Apr 30, 2004 at 2:11 AM Post #26 of 45
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hajime
He's obviously referring to me. I don't blame him for centering his life around mine, I know I do.

[size=xx-small]Even though my last name is spelled with a "y" and not an "i".[/size]

Yea, I know that at the Chicago meet, anytime you were in the room...
redface.gif

biggrin.gif

Apr 30, 2004 at 2:14 AM Post #27 of 45
Quote:

Originally Posted by D-EJ915
I did have her as my avatar for a little while a long time ago (after summer)...but I decided to take it off after my friends started to say I was stalking and that was weird, and it was kinda weird.

Ah. Celebrity or friend?

Actually...not sure I want to know.
biggrin.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back