New Head-Fier
Name the IEM you’re using and your favorite ear tips for it

Shure SE846 gen2 — Shure triple Flange, Spinfit CP100 Plus

A&K Billie Jean — Comply 500 originals

Pixel Buds Pro — stock silicone tips

Sony WF-1000xm5 — Spinfit cp360

Last edited:
Sep 17, 2023 at 10:23 AM Post #3 of 7
When I have trouble getting a good fit from stock eartips that come with iem's I frequently end up using the Spinfit double flanges. They are a good all-arounder, and it's easy to get a good seal.

Sep 17, 2023 at 5:11 PM Post #4 of 7
Azla Standard

Sep 17, 2023 at 10:44 PM Post #5 of 7
Dunu S&S tips for almost everything. Simgot EA500 for a daily driver these days. I get in 3-5 new IEMs each week to check out so the list is too long. They have a little longer length for better soundstage, and a smooth finish so the sound is crisp compared to the porus kind that seems to dampen the sound.

Sep 17, 2023 at 11:07 PM Post #6 of 7
I will list from the least expensive to the most expensive IEMs that I have (best recollection of purchase price) and the eartips which I use for these IEMs...

Wan'er -- Azla SednaEarFitLight eartips
QKZ x HBB - TRI Clarion eartips
Hola -- Azla SednaEarFitLight eartips
Cadenza - Azla SednaEarFitLight eartips
Z300 - TRI Clarion eartips
Mele - Azla SednaEarFitLight eartips
Starfield - Spinfit W1 eartips
Legacy 2 - Azla SednaEarFitLight eartips
Performer 5 - Azla SednaEarFitLight eartips
Quintet - Azla SednaEarFitLight Short eartips

You might see a trend for my preferred eartips if you actually have these eartips. All of these eartips have harder or stiffer inner nozzles. This significantly helps to preserve an IEM's details.

Sep 23, 2023 at 8:52 AM Post #7 of 7
I just switched in Azla xelastec tips for the wf-100xm5. The Azla are great. They provide a more secure fit than the Spinfit And provide better isolation. The Azla are expensive, and may not hold up to long term wear, according to reviews. We’ll see, but right now, they are awesome. They fit in the case and revert back to their original shape from the deep ovals they turn into after a time in my ears. I can actually feel the thermoplastic conforming better to the shape my ear canals in the first 15 minutes of wearing them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back