Favorite can for movies - only one
Feb 22, 2020 at 5:11 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 17

Mhog55

Headphoneus Supremus
As the title says, which can do you prefer most for watching shows and movies, and why? All price ranges welcome, however I'm in the 500 and under only club. I enjoyed the Phillips Fidelio X1 quite a bit, but eventually sold it. Haven't given it much thought since, but I watch a lot of shows and movies (currently Mr Robot season 4) from my LG V40 and the wife's IPad. I see a lot of Phillips suggestion pop up in related threads, and people seem to like them. I own the 660s and 58X, so let's leave those out if we can. Look forward to hearing everyone's comments.

Feb 22, 2020 at 5:30 PM Post #2 of 17
Beyerdynamic T90 is my favorite movie headphone, especially for action movies.
Sounds very dynamic, bass hits hard and its very comfortable. Generally a really good headphone in its price range if you can still find it. Was replaced by the amiron home if I recall correctly.

Last edited:
Mar 18, 2020 at 2:19 AM Post #6 of 17
HD800 for the amazing soundstage, EMU teak for bass and lifelike tonality.

Mar 18, 2020 at 9:37 AM Post #7 of 17
Amiron Home and Amiron Wireless. The former is in your price range. They have the cinematic audio that I can't explain, especially the Amiron Wireless but the Home has the cinematic audio too. Yesternight I watched the Van Helsing show on Netflix, I love them ^^.

Mar 18, 2020 at 12:52 PM Post #8 of 17
Amiron Home and Amiron Wireless. The former is in your price range. They have the cinematic audio that I can't explain, especially the Amiron Wireless but the Home has the cinematic audio too. Yesternight I watched the Van Helsing show on Netflix, I love them ^^.
How does the wireless sound with music? I no longer have any wireless cans. Couldn't find anything that really clicked with me. I'm looking at the Panda atm.

Mar 18, 2020 at 5:13 PM Post #12 of 17
How does the wireless sound with music? I no longer have any wireless cans. Couldn't find anything that really clicked with me. I'm looking at the Panda atm.
The Amiron Wireless sounds excellent. Despite the name Wireless it can be connected wired and sounds are the same.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back