Fatal Error Message
Aug 5, 2011 at 4:50 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 1

Dodgercat

New Head-Fier
I just registered, but am pretty tech savey, when you first register, you are asked to put together your profile of things you own....My lattest purchase is the Klipch " One " headset.....I am beyond thrilled with it, and that is why I am here, but when I searched, to find this product to add, I found it, cliked on the link, and got an onsreen " Fatal Error Message " and my antivirus system starting going haywire, with " theat detection   mesages.....I just thought I would let someone know....

So back to why I am here, recently, I was at the library, listening to music, and got up to go to the bathroon, gone for less than 5 minutes, and someone, stole my Seinhauser 650s.....Can you belive it !!! I saved for quite some time for these, and can't just rush out and replace them....So, I thought in the meantime, while I now have to re save money to replace my Seinhausers, I need something, short term, so decided to stop by Best Buy, whell of course most of what they have, are kid orientated ear buds, or stupid expencive culture  orientated glitter and glam stuff, but as soon as I saw, these Klipches, I new they could be my " holdover " headset for now, and on sale for $ 129 was a little more than I wanted to spend for a " holdover " item, but Klipch is a name I feel comfortable trusting...I still wasn't expecting much, ...but WOW I was impressed. No Seinhauser " reference " headset, but extreemely surprising, especially for " over the ear "l...although not very compact, they are definately a good mix between compact size, and performance....I know this is an audiophile site, and as such, you won't be blown away by these, I wouldn't claim that, but I promise you, you will be pleasantly surprised, given the price point.

I do have a piece of advice to ask. Regarding advice on a semi portable headphone amplifier.... I just read the review on dthe Little Dot MKIII, it was a few years ago, but the review was very possitive,  and I am wondering if anything new has come out, that would surpass it, in the $ 100 - $ 200 price point ? Also, it doesn't have to be " portable " as in use it when you go jogging, but I would like to be somewhat mobile, as in not a heavy heavy dedicated desktop device, but one I could transport to the library, or something, battery powered would be nice, but not 100 % neccesary.

Thanks, and fix that glitch on the website, I don't like fatal error msgs, and anti--virus warnings.

Thanks,

Alex

Users who are viewing this thread

Back