Fashion Headphones
Apr 30, 2013 at 8:53 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 1

headphone man07

100+ Head-Fier
when I say fashion I mean fashion not like saying that sennheiser hd800 is fashionable, because although they look beautiful to us, the average streetwise person fashion is what I'm talking about. This is not a recommendations thread. This is for anyone to contribute and then I post a link into this thread for people who are looking for these tyes of headphones. The reason I started this was because it's occured to me that people are joining head-fi to just get good headphones and be done with it (although they usually get sucked in) these people aren't usually looking for stax omega II or Audeze LCD2 (shame that) but they're looking for streetwise headphones, and with the gradually improving headphone market e.g. skullcandy (it's actually starting to churn out some okay ones) choosing good looking eadphones shouldn't be massively hard for us, it's just advertising that makes people see the same stuff in every shop and drives them here, and it's our job to tell them good looking, good sounding headphones e.g. v-moda. So please post in and if you search for headphone recommendations for good looking headphones  just link this thread.
IF YOU'RE VIEWING THIS AND YOU'RE A MEMBER, DON'T QUICKLY PRESS THE BACK BUTTON AND PRETEND YOU DON'T HAVE ENOUGH TIME, POST!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back