Farewell to a great friend, Apex Hi-Fi Audio
Nov 20, 2019 at 1:42 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

Todd

Headphone Vinyl Meister
Member of the Trade: TTVJ Audio
Hi All,

apexlogo.jpg

I am sad to announce that as of today, Apex Hi-Fi will not longer be manufacturing amplifiers and is closing its doors for good. Service will continue as normal and Pete will be available to do repairs if needed. Contact me should the need arise. (todd@ttvjaudio.com)

We have a few pieces, demo and new available for sale. I have our demo Teton ($3700 with our current 12% off sale it can be had for $3256. The Teton is in kind of rough shape - the front panel has dings in it but it works perfectly. Also for sale we have our demo Pinnacle 2 for $7500 with our 12% off sale it is only $6600 and is in very good condition. We also have a new Pinnacle 2 on sale for $9000 - a $3000 savings.

This is your last chance to be able to own one of these excellent products. You can order on our website or call us at 406-285-3910

The Teton
apextetonfront.jpg

The Pinnacle2
apexpinnacleP2_front.jpg

Nov 21, 2019 at 9:02 AM Post #4 of 6
Many thanks to Pete for the great contributor that he has been to this hobby. Not only for his built amps but for his contributions to the DIY community over the years. I am fortunate to own one of his Peak/Volcano hybrid amps.

Pete, enjoy your semi retirement and, Thank You!

Nov 24, 2019 at 1:04 PM Post #5 of 6
Yes the coupon code is 12%OFF and it will work for anything in our Use/Sales Gear category.

Todd
Hi Todd, are these coupons sent via your mailing list? I signed up for your mail list a few weeks ago and don’t recall seeing any coupons or promos but perhaps I signed up after the most recent mailing went out?

Nov 25, 2019 at 10:04 AM Post #6 of 6
Hi Ken,

I did send a newsletter with the discount code last week but I also included it in this tread. It is 12%OFF. The sale ends tonight at midnight.

Todd

Users who are viewing this thread

Back