FAO Nankai - RE262 and old (RE-ZERO) giveaway thread
Apr 7, 2011 at 11:12 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 8

IanM

Head-Fier
Hi,

I've been very reluctant to create this thread as it feel like bad form somehow, so I hope no offence is caused. However I have previously tried to contact you via PM and the email address(es) published on the your website. I assumed no reply was due to lack of product availability and no further information being known, and I did say in my messages that it wasn't urgent as the product hadn't been released (I see the RE262 page still says preorder.)

Last year when you ran the "RE-Zero In-ear headphones Limited Edition Sample Give Away" competition I believe I won an RE262: your response when announcing the giveaway winners:

Quote:
I apologize that I did not trust you before. Now I believe that you are 100% holy great. China soccer team (Rank 84, not qualified for top 32 in worldcup) beat EX champion team France right after your post. We will like to get you a new top of the line IEM RE262 which will be released on July.

I would still very much like to receive the prize, and naturally I am still content to wait until the RE262 is officially available. If possible could you send me a PM to let me know what's happening? Thanks for your attention and any help with this query.

EDIT: sorry for the name misspelling in the thread title - fixed now :)

Apr 7, 2011 at 11:35 AM Post #2 of 8
Hi Pal, when You are on Your own thread, at the top next to the title in blue it say's change title, click on that and You will be able to change it!  Good Luck with this situation!!

Apr 7, 2011 at 11:56 AM Post #3 of 8
Thanks Frankie - I was looking at the options for editing the post and totally missed the bit next to the title. Fixed it now
smile.gif

May 25, 2011 at 1:27 PM Post #7 of 8
Finally got my RE262! Thank you very much Fang and Head-Direct
smile.gif

impressions are great so far - way more comfortable and better sounding than my old Sony IEMs, but I'm still trying to figure out which is the best set of tips for me. Will add more detailed comments and ask questions on the RE262 threads in the 'Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors'

Thanks again for this great prize.

May 25, 2011 at 1:58 PM Post #8 of 8

Quote:
Finally got my RE262! Thank you very much Fang and Head-Direct
smile.gif

impressions are great so far - way more comfortable and better sounding than my old Sony IEMs, but I'm still trying to figure out which is the best set of tips for me. Will add more detailed comments and ask questions on the RE262 threads in the 'Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors'

Thanks again for this great prize.

Congrat's on finaly recieving them, I hope it was worth the wait and You truly enjoy them!  
dt880smile.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back