Fantastic summer wine
Jun 18, 2015 at 11:09 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

Spareribs

Headphoneus Supremus
Yes, now that it is summer, it's also a wonderful time to enjoy good summer wine. 

For a good bargain and a summer wine that pairs well with shellfish and seafood, I recommend a chilled Vinho Verde which is a white wine from Portugal. 

This is a fantastic summer wine and a good value for only about $10 a bottle. Great with Mediterranean style grilled whole fish, grilled octopus, lobster and whatever seafood you cherish. It's a simple and casual wine to spark up the romance in your life too. 

Feb 13, 2024 at 4:27 PM Post #2 of 2
Yes, now that it is summer, it's also a wonderful time to enjoy good summer wine.

For a good bargain and a summer wine that pairs well with shellfish and seafood, I recommend a chilled Vinho Verde which is a white wine from Portugal.

This is a fantastic summer wine and a good value for only about $10 a Wein bottle. Great with Mediterranean style grilled whole fish, grilled octopus, lobster and whatever seafood you cherish. It's a simple and casual wine to spark up the romance in your life too.
I love wine and enjoy Wine Bar George but the hassle of leaving a theme park at lunchtime to get to DS and the just over $100 price tag has me wondering if I want to do this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back