Fanny Wang and Dr. Dre may have even more competition...
Jun 24, 2011 at 11:24 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

Butler

100+ Head-Fier
http://www.audiocubes.com/product_info.php?cPath=23&products_id=2980

Quote:
With the unprecedented success of the original Mix-Style Star headphones (spawning a slew of knock-offs from China - AudioCubes.com only sells authentic Mix-Style products), Mix-Style releases its next new hit - the Mix-Style Novel Headphones. With a clean, trend establishing design of embossed numbers, the new Novel comes in black and white. Large 40mm driver developed by Mix-Style especially for emphasis on the mid-range and bass. New soft ear-pad covers the ear to block out unwanted noises. The new Novel also corresponds to iPhones with its new mic. Design with a bold outlook. Available only from Japan, and first from AudioCubes.com. 

NOTE: Consumers please beware of counterfeits on eBay. Look for authentic Mix-Style Japan's laser sticker tag on the bottom of the packaging box. AudioCubes only sells authentic Mix-Style products from Mix-Style Japan. 

Seems like these have a lot of hardcore knock offs floating around, although beats do too. Perhaps these will be even better than Fanny Wangs? What are your guys thoughts on these? Im not interested in them but this style and form factor is popping up everywhere.

Jun 24, 2011 at 11:32 AM Post #2 of 5
Interestingly it says emphasis on bass AND midrange. That was something I didn't expect to read at least. :p

Jun 24, 2011 at 11:33 AM Post #3 of 5
They look so trendy and cool.  I want a pair. 
confused_face_2.gif

Jun 24, 2011 at 12:27 PM Post #5 of 5

Quote:
is it just me, or do all these beats look like jecklin floats knockoffs, I personally can't stand the style o_O

I WISHHHH. BRING BACK THE FLOATS.
jecklinsmile.gif

so much swag.

honestly though, i hate the style of the dre's and the knock offs. Too stiff and plasticy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back