Fanny Wang 2001 Headphones
Jan 31, 2013 at 12:37 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

Mattjh90

New Head-Fier
Hey guys, i am looking to get a stylish headphone and i herd the these cans are quite good. Now i know there are better cans but i am looking at getting the fanny wangs for $145 so it seems like a really good deal. Please lemme know if you have had experience with these headphones and what you think. Ive herd the Mids and Treble are quite good for a celebrity made cans and they are more of a bass heavy headphones in bass boast mode. I own a pair of beyerdynamic dt770 pro and Shure SRH840 so i have some good headphones but i want a portable headphone with great tight bass, and ive herd these do just that without sacrificing mids and treble

Jan 31, 2013 at 12:41 PM Post #2 of 5
DT770 and the Shure's will destroy the Fanny Wangs.

Jan 31, 2013 at 12:52 PM Post #4 of 5
have you listened to the fanny wangs? Just curious because the Shures are amazing with mids and detail for closed back and their price range.. but is it THAT much better then the fanny's?

Jan 31, 2013 at 1:26 PM Post #5 of 5
Quote:
have you listened to the fanny wangs? Just curious because the Shures are amazing with mids and detail for closed back and their price range.. but is it THAT much better then the fanny's?

I haven't heard them, but going by the quality of most popular headphones. The Shure's will be a lot better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back