fake TIN t2?
Apr 3, 2021 at 7:15 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

Sltwtr

New Head-Fier
I don't get it. I just bought a pair of TIN hifi T2 from aliexpress official TIN hifi store. I pluged the cable with the red line to the red earpiece, but the shell sits in the ear In the opposite direction and not how it suppose to (I thought I might connected it to the wrong cable, but according to a picture in TIN hifi facebook, I did ok). (the red cable is marked "R").

I know you can twist the cable to the opposite direction, but the shell is sitting in the opposite direction. I attached a picture that shows how it fits my right ear, a picture that shows how the shell should fit according to the review in RTINGS, and a picture that shows how you should connect the cable, as seen in TIN hifi facebook post.

Thank you

Attachments

• אוזניה באוזן.jpg
    אוזניה באוזן.jpg
    75.4 KB · Views: 0
  • RTINGS.jpg
    RTINGS.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Apr 3, 2021 at 7:16 AM Post #2 of 7
this is the picture from TIN hifi facebook, and a picture of my pair

Attachments

• tin facebook.jpg
    tin facebook.jpg
    100.7 KB · Views: 0
  • red cable to red earpiece.jpg
    red cable to red earpiece.jpg
    119.4 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Apr 3, 2021 at 8:11 AM Post #3 of 7
this is the picture from TIN hifi facebook, and a picture of my pair
They are the same. You have them oriented opposite in this pic. Put the tips down and it's the same.

Apr 3, 2021 at 8:32 AM Post #4 of 7
Definitely it's original that's how they made the T2, I use the red in my left ear with the left connector, just twist the cable. I believe all the T2 are like that.

Apr 3, 2021 at 9:02 AM Post #5 of 7
@chef8489 i have to put the cable around the ear because it's covered with a curved plastic shell. @Terco so the red ear piece goes to the left ear? And i should connect the red cable marked R to the red earpiece that goes to the left ear?.. Did you mean tgat you connect the blue cable to the red earpiece? Sorry i don't understand

Last edited:
Apr 3, 2021 at 9:05 AM Post #6 of 7
Red headphone with blue left connector on the left ear. Just replace the headphone side, keep the cable blue left and red right.

Apr 3, 2021 at 9:10 AM Post #7 of 7
@chef8489 i have to put the cable around the ear because it's covered with a curved plastic shell. @Terco so the red ear piece goes to the left ear? And i should connect the red cable marked R to the red earpiece that goes to the left ear?.. Did you mean tgat you connect the blue cable to the red earpiece? Sorry i don't understand
Ok the cables turn. You can twist the cable around so it goes around your ear. Like others said, I'd the fir isn't right swap cables and ears you put them in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back