"FAKE" SENNHEISER MX760
May 16, 2009 at 1:26 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

Akash

100+ Head-Fier
I may have bought a 'fake sennheiser MX 760 from ebay..because I go it for £5 only including shipping. Does anyone know how to distinguish a real with a fake MX760?

May 16, 2009 at 1:30 PM Post #3 of 7
Seeing as how they sell new for around $40 USD (+/-) online, and you paid roughly $7.50 USD, I would think this is all the "proof" you need to know they're fake. I could be wrong, this could be an excellent "deal of a life time".

Didn't the low price raise any suspicion?

May 16, 2009 at 1:37 PM Post #4 of 7
It was hard to resist an offer for just £5.
I dont have the mx760 with me, its still with the seller, unless he's posted yet? only bought yesterday!
What I need to know is how bad does the fake sound or how can you tell its fake from just looking at it?

May 16, 2009 at 9:01 PM Post #6 of 7
Quote:

Originally Posted by Akash /img/forum/go_quote.gif
It was hard to resist an offer for just £5.

unfortunately, it's not an offer. It's a means of conning you into buying a piece of junk, by illegally using the good name and reputation of someone else!

since starting fakeheadphones, I've yet to come across a pair of fakes, that were as good as the real thing. The fake CX500's were o.k. but only with certain types of music, but again, against the genuine pair, there was no competition.

fakeheadphones.com

You do get some idiots claiming that fake gear sounds better..., garbage IMHO! cough up the dough and buy from an authorized dealer only.... not a reputable dealer, an authorized dealer... the two are not the same.

Play.com or buy direct from Amazon, Amazon warehouse, or Amazon jersey only and not from a third party on amazon.

May 20, 2009 at 10:15 AM Post #7 of 7
I got my ebay priced SENNHEISER MX760 for £5, thinking they will be 'fake' but they were not!! they are genuine!! sound great!!
I'm well pleased!! HURRAY!!!!!........
beyersmile.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back