Fake Dr. Dre Tour Beats
Feb 11, 2012 at 7:18 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

dgiles

New Head-Fier
I am guessing this isn't news to folks, but there are ton of fake Dr. Dre Beats stuff on Amazon and Craigslist.  Only buy Dr. Dre stuff from a reputable supplier, Best Buy and the like.  Though I would recommend against the entire Beats line because of sound quality.

Feb 11, 2012 at 7:37 PM Post #2 of 4
most fake beats have spelling errors on the packaging, a good way to tell

Feb 11, 2012 at 7:59 PM Post #3 of 4
Yes, there are several fake beats products floating around, some sellers have gone to the trouble of masking listings protecting themselves against copyright infringement for example, photo shopping the "b" into an "o" however when the product arrives to your door it's corrected. I'm currently selling a legit pair of tours on ebay, proving they're real is troublesome.

There's many give away tell tails to fake beats. smaller boxing, no double binding on the flap, Dr Dre's face on the back being darker than the real product. but it's constantly corrected.  If a price seems to good to be true avoid buying.  If you're going to purchase a pair which I also lean against due to beats SQ make sure you buy in store from a reliable legit seller as the amount of fakes getting around is scary. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back