Fake Beats Question
Apr 10, 2012 at 6:40 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

kepal5

New Head-Fier
Hey everyone I got a question to ask you all. My sister is coming back from Malaysia and she bought me Beats. Firstly I don't like beats over priced and I already have my TMA-1. Secondly is it safe to say its going to be fake cause I doubt she'll buy something that expensive for me if it was real. Still anyways my question is beside is it going to be fake how is the sound quality of it going to be? Can anyone give me a insight on what it can be compared to . Many thanks in advance 

Apr 10, 2012 at 7:13 AM Post #2 of 6
Millions of fakes in existence that will use many different types of cheap drivers.

The real answer is: who knows? You'll have to wait and see for yourself.

May 22, 2012 at 11:05 PM Post #4 of 6
seriously like post a review, bc if theyre anywhere half decent i just wanna get the to have my gf paint them be like CUSTOMS

May 23, 2012 at 12:01 AM Post #5 of 6
Millions of fakes in existence that will use many different types of cheap drivers.

The real answer is: who knows? You'll have to wait and see for yourself.

This is true, there are many different levels of fakes ranging from 10$-100$ roughly. The higher grade fakes sound and look just like the original (if not better) and the lower cheaper models are pure garbage. I own a pair of higher end fake beats and they do sound decent (I think better than real ones) so your gonna have to wait n see. :xf_eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back