Faces of Death: Did curiousity get the better of you?
Mar 23, 2008 at 10:49 PM Post #31 of 38
Not a fan of the original movies.... but Conan O'Brien's Muppet FOD, now THAT is entertainment
biggrin.gif
YouTube - Muppet Faces of Death

Mar 24, 2008 at 9:37 PM Post #34 of 38
I occasionally go to the Ogrish forums. They're closed for new membership for the moment.

Mar 25, 2008 at 10:43 AM Post #36 of 38
Quote:

Originally Posted by zotjen /img/forum/go_quote.gif
if I'm not mistaken, it's been revealed that at least in the original, many of the segments were actually staged and are fake.

yeah from what i heard they didn't have enough real footage to work with so they recreated events they read about

Mar 25, 2008 at 2:55 PM Post #37 of 38
Quote:

Originally Posted by digitalmind /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Curiosity got the better of me with the 2g1c hype -- needless to say, it won't get the better of me again.

Because the language is PG-13, it may not be work safe, but search for Kermit the Frog's reaction over at Youtube to 2g1c. Priceless. Yes, even girls have heard about it.

Mar 26, 2008 at 3:23 AM Post #38 of 38
Faces of Death and other footage of gun suicides I've seen are actually interesting. Yes, it's not easy to watch at times but it's different and thought provoking. Sometimes death is thought provoking even if it's not pretty. But let's face it Death is not always pretty.

That being said, this kind of stuff is not my kind of entertainment. I prefer to celebrate and acknowledge life, not death.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back