Fabio Uses Grados
Jan 10, 2007 at 9:56 PM Post #76 of 107
If I had that kind of money I'd have a set up like that, but I don't...

Also, it looks like he's using the HP-1000s for mastering/mixing which is what they were designed for. That and considering his home setup, I doubt he listens to headphones at all for pleasure
plainface.gif

Jan 10, 2007 at 10:01 PM Post #77 of 107
Quote:

Originally Posted by Fabio Lanzoni /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Not enough in my book. I think the demand for Fabio you bring up warrants a sub-forum for Fabio-related head-fi topics.

this is one of the most hiliarious sub 10 posts from a new member I have read in a good while
biggrin.gif

Jan 10, 2007 at 10:01 PM Post #78 of 107
Quote:

Not enough in my book. I think the demand for Fabio you bring up warrants a sub-forum for Fabio-related head-fi topics.

This is a very good idea.

Jan 10, 2007 at 10:04 PM Post #79 of 107
Quote:

Lets start team Fabio-fi!

Jan 12, 2007 at 1:47 AM Post #81 of 107
This man cannot be stopped!

I'm flippin thru my EGM magazine, and who other do I see on page 12 of the Feb 2007 issue? Fabio in a loin cloth!
eek.gif
Some kid is asking him how geeks like him can be sexy.
blink.gif

He's invading everything! But as long is it he doesn't somehow creep into PlayGirl, I think our eyes will be safe.

Jan 12, 2007 at 6:40 AM Post #83 of 107
I remember watching the Tom Green show years ago when he visited Fabio at his mansion. In the episode, Fabio also showed Tom his impressive speaker system. I only remember that Tom was playing around one of these large floor-standing speakers when Fabio said, "That cost over a hundred grand."

Jan 12, 2007 at 8:08 AM Post #84 of 107
Quote:

Originally Posted by Audiofiler /img/forum/go_quote.gif
this is one of the most hiliarious sub 10 posts from a new member I have read in a good while
biggrin.gif

Quote:

Originally Posted by wolfen68 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
A little too hilarious...I'm convinced this is an inside job
smily_headphones1.gif

absolutely! this newbie is no newbie.
tongue.gif

Jan 12, 2007 at 12:13 PM Post #86 of 107
Quote:

Originally Posted by ColdFireArow /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Lets start team Fabio-fi!

Its FABIO in Wizards & Warriors II - Iron Sword cover pic!? COUNT ME IN!!!
eek.gif
biggrin.gif
I loved that game years ago, though it was insanely hard...

Jan 16, 2007 at 3:56 AM Post #87 of 107
Not good. I was closing my eyes, listening to a groovy acoustic guitar album, when I DREAMT OF FABIO.

Steve Stevens's "Sadhana" from Taylor Guitar's "Sounds Of Wood & Steel."

Listen to it. You'd think of Fabio too! It's very Romance Novelly, but with audiophile-level quality. Return of the Sheik!

Jan 16, 2007 at 4:09 AM Post #89 of 107
Quote:

Originally Posted by bl4cksh33p /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I remember watching the Tom Green show years ago when he visited Fabio at his mansion. In the episode, Fabio also showed Tom his impressive speaker system. I only remember that Tom was playing around one of these large floor-standing speakers when Fabio said, "That cost over a hundred grand."

I remember that, too (LOL). He also had his motorcycles parked in his kitchen (a load of them)...he ended up doing wheelies down the street on one of them, if I rembember correctly...

Jan 16, 2007 at 5:48 AM Post #90 of 107
Fabio says: " I cant belive its not......Grados"

That should be the club motto....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back