Jan 9, 2007 at 8:22 PM Post #16 of 107
Quote:

Originally Posted by jpelg /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Here's an old article from 1995:

http://www.transparentcable.com/prod...interiors.html

uh...Fabio and I have the SAME CANS.

"Grado HP 1000 headphones
Stax SR Lambda Pro headphones (2 pair)"

Ok, he has one more pair of Lambda Pros than me, hehe. Uh, Sexy male minds think alike?
redface.gif

And if I ever get rid of my gigantic sig (bound to happen since it's already getting out of date and it's only grandfathered until I change it) I think I found something new to put in there -

"Fabio has made a career as "every woman's fantasy." However, it's easy to forget that such a man must have fantasies of his own. In this case, the fantasy is owning the very best audio/video equipment available and having the time to install and refine it. Being the object of female desire has allowed him to satisfy his own heart's desire and lose him self in audio/video perfection."

Fabio is the man.

Jan 9, 2007 at 8:38 PM Post #18 of 107
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jahn /img/forum/go_quote.gif
uh...Fabio and I have the SAME CANS.

"Grado HP 1000 headphones
Stax SR Lambda Pro headphones (2 pair)"

Right, so as soon as I get my SR-404s, they're going back for sale, and I'm selling my Grado stuff as well. Sennheiser here I come!
wink.gif

Jan 9, 2007 at 8:49 PM Post #19 of 107
Quote:

Originally Posted by feckn_eejit /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Right, so as soon as I get my SR-404s, they're going back for sale, and I'm selling my Grado stuff as well. Sennheiser here I come!
wink.gif

I tried to find that ridiculous male model wearing the Sennheiser Surrounders to counterpoint, but then found something even more disturbing.

sennheiser_surrounder.jpg

Poor gal. And yet she appears to not mind. Mebbe there is something to the Senns after all!
smily_headphones1.gif

Jan 9, 2007 at 8:54 PM Post #20 of 107
wow, fabio has some serious gear.

Jan 9, 2007 at 10:02 PM Post #22 of 107
they could have at least showed us a pic of his setups. =T

Jan 9, 2007 at 10:11 PM Post #23 of 107
I still can't believe he spent $2,000,000 on his set up. He's going to regret it at some point in his life when he realizes he could have been living in a nice sized mansion rather than on the streets

jk. But seriously, talk about obsessions of the unexplainable kind...
Anyone who spends that much on anything just to indulge themselves has some serious perspective issues

Jan 9, 2007 at 10:26 PM Post #25 of 107
Sorry for my lack of knowledge when it comes to Fabio, but he surely isn't the same Fabio that runs Earphonesolutions, or is it?
eek.gif

Jan 9, 2007 at 10:44 PM Post #26 of 107
Quote:

I tried to find that ridiculous male model wearing the Sennheiser Surrounders to counterpoint, but then found something even more disturbing.

*snip*

Poor gal. And yet she appears to not mind. Mebbe there is something to the Senns after all!
smily_headphones1.gif

Egads! OK, AKG???

Jan 9, 2007 at 10:46 PM Post #27 of 107
Quote:

Originally Posted by feckn_eejit /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Egads! OK, AKG???

do not make me whip out Nikongod's AKG271 tidywhitey crotch shot. Do not.
redface.gif

Jan 9, 2007 at 10:54 PM Post #29 of 107
Quote:

do not make me whip out Nikongod's AKG271 tidywhitey crotch shot. Do not.
redface.gif

You mean this one:
258594351_l.jpg

Jan 9, 2007 at 10:55 PM Post #30 of 107
NNNNNNNNNNNNNNooooooooooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
redface.gif
redface.gif
redface.gif

oh and what's worse is that your poor avatar looks like she's doing a fatal doubletake too, poor thing!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back