F/A-18A on Ebay
Feb 17, 2004 at 3:44 AM Post #16 of 36
Quote:

Originally posted by Music Fanatic
I'd bid, but I'm waiting for a fully loaded SR-71 "Blackbird" to be offered.

biggrin.gif
That piece of garbage?? When the world's FINEST airplane ever built, the YB-70 Valkyrie, is put up of sale (the only one in the world), in working order, THEN I'll be in line.
cool.gif

wink.gif

Feb 17, 2004 at 4:09 AM Post #20 of 36
Quote:

I'd bid, but I'm waiting for a fully loaded SR-71 "Blackbird" to be offered.

I hope you don't mean "fully loaded" with fuel; it would leak it out before you recieved it.

Feb 17, 2004 at 4:18 AM Post #21 of 36
Quote:

Originally posted by wahoox2
I hope you don't mean "fully loaded" with fuel; it would leak it out before you recieved it.

haha, hey that is what in-air refueling is for.

Feb 17, 2004 at 7:05 AM Post #23 of 36
Quote:

Originally posted by Snake
biggrin.gif
That piece of garbage?? When the world's FINEST airplane ever built, the YB-70 Valkyrie, is put up of sale (the only one in the world), in working order, THEN I'll be in line.
cool.gif

wink.gif

Sure, if you want to bomb things, the YB-70 would be the way to go. But this is a headphone forum, so we are mostly interested in listening to things, hence the SR-71.

Feb 17, 2004 at 7:23 AM Post #25 of 36
A couple hours ago the F/A-18A maxed out Ebay's bidding system with 8-digits of 9s. I think the MiG was at that too. This has got to be a joke, I know the bids certainly are.

Feb 17, 2004 at 11:19 PM Post #26 of 36
It might just be legit - CNN has an article about it, saying that the FBI actually came to check on the auction.

Feb 18, 2004 at 12:44 AM Post #27 of 36
Hmmmm....with the MIG 29, the F/A-18, or the Porsche, I will be the coolest guy at my high school reunion next year.

Still waiting for a Harrier jump jet....I can make such an entrance with that baby.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back