Eyebrow is facial hair
Sep 15, 2015 at 10:37 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

Spareribs

Headphoneus Supremus
People will shave all their hairs. However, shaving the eyebrow is considered taboo. It's the only hair on our body that we value the most.

For example, if someone did shave their eyebrows, we as humans think it's very strange. But the truth is, there is no reason to have eyebrows. It serves no purpose but we keep our eyebrows only for cosmetic reasons.

In reality, if someone did shave their eyebrows, we will react to it. Logically, the eyebrows have no purpose. It's the only facial hair that both men and women value.

Sep 16, 2015 at 9:12 AM Post #2 of 7
Eyebrows are an essential part in the human face and they hold sweat from falling to the eyes. By shaving them one will lose his identity as a human being and people will be uncomfortable around him/her. It is a design choice made by God in heaven!

I love your threads, they carry with them an indomitable spirit!

Sep 16, 2015 at 12:22 PM Post #5 of 7
I think humans like eyebrows because it's a way of distinguishing themselves from other animals. For example, a fish does not have eyebrows. A turtle or a snake does not have eyebrows. So humans like eyebrows.

Sep 16, 2015 at 2:37 PM Post #7 of 7
i would say that keeping sweat out of eyes and being integral to facial expressions makes them very purposeful.  but yes, if shaved off, it makes you look weird.  i'm now at the age where i have to trim them, but i won't shave them unless i lose on a bet or something. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back