Eyeball Implants--check this out!
Feb 24, 2008 at 1:33 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 62

earwicker7

Headphoneus Supremus
Wow, this is hot! I'm an eyeball freak, so I know it may not be everyone's cup of tea, but I'd be on that lady sooooo fast.

eyeballif5.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

Feb 24, 2008 at 2:18 AM Post #4 of 62
Quote:

Originally Posted by GlendaleViper /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I'm a big fan of the old eyeball too... but in my case I have to say that's the most horrific thing I've seen in a while. I get a little queasy looking at that.

Indeed. Why the hell would you do that? Go through all that pain and suffering and surgery just to get a tiny piece of titanium under your cornea? Oh right, that category of person is called a "body-modder".

Feb 24, 2008 at 2:44 AM Post #6 of 62
Quote:

Originally Posted by Zorander /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I wonder if they do any Sharingan implants...
biggrin.gif

There's sharingan contact lenses
biggrin.gif

Feb 24, 2008 at 2:48 AM Post #7 of 62
you see all those people getting permanent tattoo and then later changes their mind and has to take them off painfully with laser and have those scar thingy left behind.

but still you have your entire body to work with and if its up your ass its not going to be too much loss, and even if they messed up you'll only have a burn.

with this eye thingy.... first of all you only got like 3 square inch of it to work with (and mess around with), secondly you need eyes to like... SEE... it'll be quite bad if you don't want it anymore, and if they mess up at all you'll be out an eye.

I can't believe anyone would mess with something as delicate and important as their eyes.

Feb 24, 2008 at 3:07 AM Post #10 of 62
Quote:

Originally Posted by xzjia /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I can't believe anyone would mess with something as delicate and important as their eyes.

You have to realize that some people are just very, very stupid.

Feb 24, 2008 at 5:34 AM Post #11 of 62
My dad had his lenses replaced with super-cyborg plastic ones that do sciency stuff like allow his 70 year old self to see. Does that count?

Feb 24, 2008 at 5:49 AM Post #12 of 62
Quote:

Originally Posted by Rock&Roll Ninja /img/forum/go_quote.gif
My dad had his lenses replaced with super-cyborg plastic ones that do sciency stuff like allow his 70 year old self to see. Does that count?

Do these lenses attract young college girls?

Feb 24, 2008 at 1:16 PM Post #15 of 62
Quote:

Originally Posted by Dorito123 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Thats sexy,,,,Like a red puss infected belly ring! People never learn.

But a PUSS infestation is SO DARN CUTE!!!
wink.gif

kittens.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back