Extreme System Workout & Fine-tune Burn-In CD
Jun 6, 2004 at 5:06 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

ipodstudio

Banned: - aka full monty - aka didikossa - aka R1D1 - aka migraineboy - aka setharmstrong - aka threavester - aka Sarah.B - aka javier - aka DoomV1 - aka JIAA
Has anyone used an Extreme System Workout & Fine-tune Burn-In CD? I was wondering about this whilst recently letting my system burn in and I changed CDs frequently to introduced new notes and tones but I wasn't really sure whether what I was doing was necessary. Is it? Has anyone used one of these "burn-in" CDs in order to do that?
smily_headphones1.gif

cd103.gif

Jun 6, 2004 at 7:02 PM Post #2 of 4
I usually use Stereophile test CD which has a track on it with a recording of equal amplitudes at all frequencies. Seems to work fine but I'm not too sure the source is all that important.

Jun 6, 2004 at 7:05 PM Post #3 of 4
Quote:

Originally Posted by gpalmer
I usually use Stereophile test CD which has a track on it with a recording of equal amplitudes at all frequencies. Seems to work fine but I'm not too sure the source is all that important.

Hmm...thanks GP, that's what I thought, I guess...
smily_headphones1.gif

Jun 6, 2004 at 7:12 PM Post #4 of 4
$50.00???
Try the MCM CD called "Diagnostic CD" or "My Disc" from Shefield Labs A2TB Test Disc, both are decently priced, and have more tests, inlcuding some music and distortion tests....all you need is get them and copy the tracks you need for the purpose you want and period....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back