Extreamus Interruptus
Jan 30, 2007 at 4:10 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

ALLENR

New Head-Fier
Hi,

The endorphines rage through my system as I watch the FEDEX truck pull away to return the Extreame I recieved yesterday. I was shipped the wrong unit. I ceremoniously prepared for the opening of the box and the initial plug in yesterday evening, candles glowing with a tall glass of scotch in hand. Only to open the box and reveal someone else's dream and not my own. Immediately into a cold shower did not seem to help.

I must find a distraction.....

RA

They must be very busy in Colorado.

Jan 30, 2007 at 4:35 PM Post #2 of 7
Often it is the journey that is the real adventure and not the destination.

Yeah Right.

Jan 30, 2007 at 4:40 PM Post #3 of 7
So what are you expecting from Mikhail?

Jan 30, 2007 at 4:40 PM Post #4 of 7
Harsh, sucks when you get so exited about something, only to be let down.

'oooh, new package!! yay, must be my new awesome new cool toy thing'
*prepares ceremonioulsy in an exited manner to create the right 'atmosphere', and finally opens the box.....

DENIED!!!

i feel your frustration dude, but how much better will it be when you finally get it?

Jan 30, 2007 at 7:04 PM Post #6 of 7
Hi,

Thought I'd fill in a little. I spoke with Singlepower, their response was exceptional. They wanted me to keep the unit I had recieved until mine was sent along. Tho generous, this would only serve to drive up costs, I can wait.
Several phone calls were returned to me to insure customer satisfaction. It is very refreshing to experience such concern. If the amp is anything like the followup I recieved today, it should be great.

thanks!

RA

Jan 30, 2007 at 7:22 PM Post #7 of 7
I was going to say, if you opened it up far enough to know it wasn't yours, why not take a listen.

But then, I guess you did the absolute right thing.
Did you get the ok to keep it before you sent it back? :)
Seems clear you recieved one of a higher rank than you ordered.

I hope someone here recieves a standard soon. Since i have not listened to diff amps i don't feel like i should give a review.
I pretty much already said it sounds awesome.

Mine came in one piece, in working order, with working tubes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back