Extra Large tips
Mar 24, 2016 at 9:35 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

crabdog

Headphoneus Supremus
Before anyone says anything - yes I searched and found some old threads on this subject but they are old and didn't help me much.

So I'm looking for extra large silicone / gel tips. I just received some large Auvio tips and they are slightly too small for me. If anyone has the ROCK Zircon, those large stocks are absolutely perfect size that I'm looking for.

Any recommendations would be appreciated.

Apr 1, 2016 at 8:34 PM Post #3 of 5
  I took a look at some images of the ROCK Zircon, and the tips look similar to the SpinFit tips, which you can find online. I don't see an XL size, but the larges may be worth a look.

Will look at getting some. Thanks for the suggestion. 
wink.gif

Apr 5, 2018 at 8:18 AM Post #4 of 5
Hi people,

I am also looking for some extra large tips as long as my ear canal is always too big for any kind of tips I tried so long.

One of my favorite ones are some old skull kandy large tips (I may say around 14mm) but I would actually like to try something even bigger to understand how they can fit my ear. I tried Ostry, too small. I have MEElectronics, thay are kind of ok... but every movement results in a loss of seal.

My daily go are some large black no brand tips I bought on some chinese shop on aliexpress years ago.. they are soft, comfy and enough big. But of course I would like to improve the quality. I am looking at the spinfit but is not so easy to get them in Italy (where I live).. every on line shop I found is outside europe and item plus shipping will cost too much.

any advice?

thanks in advance

Mar 30, 2022 at 1:47 PM Post #5 of 5
I apologize for the necropost but I too am looking for XL silicone tips for Moondrop Starfields. I'm currently using foam, and they are OK, but they don't seal perfectly.

Any leads would be appreciated!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back