Extended warranty for Sennheiser HD600
Oct 8, 2003 at 8:31 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

dxy56

New Head-Fier
I registered online at the Sennheiser web site for the 5-yr extended warranty (standard is 2 yrs) on the HD600 headphones. I got a message back saying that they would process the request and send me a confirmation email.

I never received a confirmation message. I called Sennheiser on the phone but the person in charge of warranties is never at her desk and doesn't respond to my voice mail messages.

Has anyone been successful getting the extended warranty?

Oct 8, 2003 at 8:51 PM Post #2 of 7
Me too, same scenario... might be worth waiting a few more days tho, no guarantee they'll process it overnight (?). I figure if they haven't gotten back to me in a week I'll submit it again, then if still not give them a call. As long as you have the receipt from Headroom it shouldn't be a problem, I think...

BTW, did you enter the 5-digit "Fabr.-Nr." from the outer box? That was the only serial number I could find...

Oct 8, 2003 at 8:56 PM Post #3 of 7
I registered online September 23. I tried to send a reply to their original email message, but it bounced back (return address on the original email was webmaster@sennheiserusa.com) as being non-deliverable.

I made 4 phone calls and get transferred around. No one seems interested in helping me at Sennheiser.

Oct 8, 2003 at 9:11 PM Post #4 of 7
Quote:

Originally posted by dxy56
I registered online September 23. I tried to send a reply to their original email message, but it bounced back (return address on the original email was webmaster@sennheiserusa.com) as being non-deliverable.

I made 4 phone calls and get transferred around. No one seems interested in helping me at Sennheiser.

Yikes... sorry, I was thinking of the recent Headroom sale.

Maybe try another address like "sales@sennheiserusa.com" or something where there would be more chance of someone reading the Email... then ask them to forward the Email to the appropriate person. There should be some contact Email addresses at the Sennheiser USA site, I think...

Where did you buy your cans? If at Headroom, someone there would probably be able to help. If you remember, could you drop me a PM if you figure out how to solve this (in case I run into the same problem)? TIA...

Oct 8, 2003 at 9:39 PM Post #5 of 7
Never heard about extended warranty in France
frown.gif

Maybe it's only for US; do you have to pay for that?

Anyway don't worry if you take care of your 600s, they will last more than 5 years
600smile.gif

Oct 9, 2003 at 2:18 AM Post #7 of 7
Quote:

Originally posted by Mastergill
Never heard about extended warranty in France
frown.gif

Maybe it's only for US; do you have to pay for that?

Anyway don't worry if you take care of your 600s, they will last more than 5 years
600smile.gif

It is a deal put on by Sennheiser USA only, I believe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back