Exploring E-Ink Android Tablets: Seeking Community Insights
Jan 31, 2024 at 9:25 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

sajesak

Head-Fier
Hello everyone,

I've been considering investing in an e-ink Android tablet and wanted to gather some insights from the community.

While traditional LCD or OLED displays offer vibrant colors and high refresh rates, e-ink technology intrigues me due to its paper-like readability and significantly lower strain on the eyes,

especially during prolonged use. However, I'm curious about the user experience, particularly in terms of performance,

app compatibility, and overall versatility compared to conventional tablets.

If anyone has hands-on experience with e-ink Android tablets or any thoughts to share on their usability and practicality,

Jan 31, 2024 at 9:26 PM Post #2 of 3
Hello everyone,

I've been considering investing in an e-ink Android tablet and wanted to gather some insights from the community.

While traditional LCD or OLED displays offer vibrant colors and high refresh rates, e-ink technology intrigues me due to its paper-like readability and significantly lower strain on the eyes,

especially during prolonged use. However, I'm curious about the user experience, particularly in terms of performance,

app compatibility, and overall versatility compared to conventional e ink android tablet.

If anyone has hands-on experience with e-ink Android tablets or any thoughts to share on their usability and practicality,
I'd greatly appreciate it. Thanks

Feb 4, 2024 at 11:19 PM Post #3 of 3
I happened to have been looking at drawing tablets this morning and thought about buying this one on ebay:
rawingtablet.jpg

But I wanted one to run my AI Art app on, I use my phone now, and went with a regular tablet. Bought it this morning.

t10.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back