Explain your avatar!
Jan 19, 2007 at 3:00 PM Post #46 of 180
Do I need to explain mine? Unicron holding Optimus Prime's head.

Jan 19, 2007 at 3:26 PM Post #49 of 180
Mine is pretty obvious. My favorite film of all time is Jaws, and one of my favorite performances, regardless of movie, is Robert Shaw's portrayal of Quint. My dad knew the guy that Quint's character was based on, Frank Mundus, and Shaw's portrayal was absolutely amazing. He was only in half the movie, but, man, did he make his time count. One of the most colorful performances in cinema history, IMO.

Jan 19, 2007 at 3:27 PM Post #50 of 180
I came across this nasty piece of work while in Japan. It is possibly the freakiest, tackiest and obscene action figure I will ever likely to come across again in any collectable boutique.

Reduced to sale, infinitely posable, and colour schemes a complete departure to its counterpart in any of the episodes on the idiot box, how can one resist but to pick up such a priceless memento?

The only regret is forgetting to pick up an Ultraman Nexus to re-enact the many life and death struggles faught between these titans of manga!

Jan 19, 2007 at 3:29 PM Post #52 of 180
One of the unusual personality and BEST guitar player in the Universe, IMO.
wink.gif

Jan 19, 2007 at 3:33 PM Post #56 of 180
Surface of pure gold crystal, plane (111), atomically resolved. One of my first scans...I was very excited when I got it and I still love the abstract image. BTW, it's is completely trivial for anyone working in the field, so no scinetific value...

Jan 19, 2007 at 3:51 PM Post #58 of 180
Quote:

Originally Posted by dizzyorange /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Laxx I always thought your avatar was of a circuit board.

I always thought Xakepa's was a circuit board.

Jan 19, 2007 at 4:14 PM Post #60 of 180
Scott Tracy
(I think PinkFloyd recognized me first), the supermarionated leader of the Thunderbirds. The names of the Thunderbirds were taken from the men with the right stuff: Scott Carpenter, Virgil "Gus" Grissom, Alan Shepard, Gordon "Gordo" Cooper and John Glenn.
When Jack Bauer needs a fast ride, he calls the Thunderbirds
biggrin.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back