Experience with Hifiman Store 30 Day Return Policy?
Jun 13, 2023 at 11:52 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

WhenKittensATK

Previously known as krazyxazn
I'm curious if anyone had experience with Hifiman's 30 day return policy. According to their website there is no restocking fee if its returned in like-new condition. I would have to pay the return shipping fee. Located in USA.

I'm tempted to try the Edition XS, Arya non-Stealth, Arya Stealth, and Arya Organic, then only keeping one and returning the rest.

Last edited:
Jun 14, 2023 at 3:21 AM Post #2 of 5
The same has been on my mind once or twice. Because my personal experience with HFM CS is hit and miss I'd make your intention known to them. Transparency goes a long way. Getting a customer friendly answer is go ahead, no satisfying answer or none at all I'd suggest checking with retailers instead, who even might have a better price.

Jul 28, 2023 at 3:58 PM Post #5 of 5
The bass sounded very good and deep on certain tracks, but I may end up selling them. Still preferring Focal Elex to all three.

Arya non stealth would be good if I didn’t already have an Elex.

Arya Organic is a mix of the XS and Arya non stealth but I couldn’t get into them. Maybe with a longer hands on time, I could get a better judge on them. Juggling 3 headphones in only one month is a bit much. The XS and Organic changed over time but Ayra was the same.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back