Exclusive sale of very limited edtion iQube V1 RVS @ Qables.com
Aug 18, 2010 at 8:41 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 15

hoosterw

500+ Head-Fier
iQube V1 full RVS portable Amplifier

A very limited edition of the iQube V1!

Exclusively designed and sold by Qables®.

This is a fully hand machined RVS execution of the V1. There are only 5 units available.

The RVS is hand brushed, giving each unit its own characteristic but astounding looks.

The unit comes with rechargeable batteries and full accessories, like rubber and velcro strap, USB charger cable and a free choice of an exclusive Qables LOD or mini cable, upgraded with ViaBlue mini jack(-s).

Don't miss this one time sale of the most exclusive iQube V1 ever made.

You can find it here .

Thanks and happy listening!

Hans.

Aug 18, 2010 at 8:55 AM Post #2 of 15
I know I am going to feel like an idiot but what is RVS?

This is very cool. Whomever gets these will own something super rare.

Will there be other limited runs of special models?

Aug 18, 2010 at 2:07 PM Post #4 of 15
The price of a JH-3A preorder package with JH13 or JH16 customs.  
confused_face_2.gif

Aug 20, 2010 at 6:32 AM Post #5 of 15

Quote:
I know I am going to feel like an idiot but what is RVS?

This is very cool. Whomever gets these will own something super rare.

Will there be other limited runs of special models?

No, no Idiot, maybe me for not knowing the proper US term. It is high grade steel also known as AISI 316. Maybe one of the highest grades around.

The covers and sides are handbrushed but the rear and front side inlayed area's are pearl/sand sprayed.

I fully agree that the price has no relation to the application of the unit. For me this is the same as the fact that the Vertu is still only a GSM phone!

Well I do not have plans at the moment altough I have had questions about coloured units. but the quantities asked are much too low.

rgds Hans

Rgds

Sep 6, 2010 at 7:35 AM Post #6 of 15
Why does it come with the USB charger cable? V1 doesn't have any plug for charging by USB? And from the image of V1 RVS, I couldn't see the plug for for use of USB charger either. Does anyone care to clarify? Thanks

Sep 6, 2010 at 3:53 PM Post #8 of 15
sorry but thumbs down. I understand the notion of having a limited edition "max" version or what have you, but at the asking price, warp08's point of having the JH3A system (what I would consider state of the art) was spot on. This just seems a tad bit more absurd than some of the other products being marketed. but to each his own

Sep 6, 2010 at 5:18 PM Post #9 of 15
WHAAAT about a $1000 price increase for a fancy shell and an lod thrown in, you could actually just buy the usual v1 then pay a goldsmith to make you a new case for the v1 out of solid pure silver or even palladium and still have change left over to buy a lod.

Sep 6, 2010 at 8:55 PM Post #10 of 15
I already put through the order for RVS. I have requested for an undervalue of the amp to USD$600. Without undervalue I think I would rather cancel my order. Paying for USD$1400 as it is already a lot, but putting additional tax is just unbearable for me.

Sep 6, 2010 at 11:23 PM Post #11 of 15

Quote:
I already put through the order for RVS. I have requested for an undervalue of the amp to USD$600. Without undervalue I think I would rather cancel my order. Paying for USD$1400 as it is already a lot, but putting additional tax is just unbearable for me.

What is the meaning of "undervalue" and how can you pay USD$1400 when the list price is USD$1688.11?

Sep 8, 2010 at 3:00 AM Post #13 of 15
Hi Wuwhere,

I got everything settled already, only now waiting for my iQube RVS to arrive ;D Hoping the the iQube is worth collecting or I will be in trouble.

Actually after you log-in into iqube website, the price changed to USD$1400. The website automatically minus the VAT.

Sep 8, 2010 at 6:14 PM Post #14 of 15
I don't think it is right to bash a Sponsor announcement in the announcement thread. If you don't like the price please start a new thread or just ignore it. It is just VERY rude. Limited editions command a premium price. If you don't like it don't buy it. But please don't put a sponsor down in the sponsor forums. I paid 4 times the cost of a golf putter because it was a limited edition and will have collector value. Since the iQube is rated as one of the best portable amps if not the best I think they will have no problem selling out. To compare it to the JH model is just ignorant. The JH system is just that a system that can only be used with one product. The iCube can be used with any headphone and it is a damn fine product. If I could afford this it would definitely be added to my collection.  But please use some manners and not bash a sponsors thread, like I said it is just a rude thing to do. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back