Exclusive offer for Head-Fi members - 25% off all our Ultrasone headphone range
Jun 7, 2016 at 11:33 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

Tony-Hifi

Member of the Trade: HiFi Headphones

Exclusively for Head-Fi members Hifiheadphones are offering 25% off of all our Utrasone range of headphones, including some ex-demonstration models that already have a discounted price.

You will need to enter the following code to the checkout: headfiultra before your 25% discount will be applied to the final price.

Please note that as we ship worldwide, your discount will be applied to the excluded value added tax product value if you are located outside Europe.

So, go ahead and click on the image above and treat your ears to some amazing Ultrasone headphones!

Jun 14, 2016 at 10:57 AM Post #3 of 5
Indeed, it is a great deal!

We now have a limited stock of Ultrasone headphones remaining at these prices. Below is an example of the savings that can be made.
DONT forget to enter the promotion code: HEADFIULTRA

Example

UK buyers
Ultrasone Edition 5 Closed Back Headphones: normal price = £2999.95 Discounted Price = £2249.96 saving you £749.99!

USA buyers
Ultrasone Edition 5 Closed Back Headphones: normal price = $3530 (£2499.96) Discounted Price = $2648 (£1874.97) saving you $882!
subject to localised taxes.

All dollar prices approximate.

Jun 15, 2016 at 3:06 PM Post #4 of 5
My demo Edition 8 Romeo just arrived today and I am a very happy man.
What a great fit and sound these cans have.
Thank you Tony-Hifi, it is a superb deal.

Jun 16, 2016 at 5:33 AM Post #5 of 5
Hi Troisanneaux,

I am glad to hear you are getting on with the Edition 8's, they are superbly built and have a great sound signature, and as you say, at these prices they are great value as well.

Thank you again for your comments, it is always helpful when customers give us feedback.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back