Example of Aussie shipping and help please..
Aug 31, 2008 at 4:24 AM Post #16 of 21
Quote:

Originally Posted by No Smoking /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I would stay clear from that site, although I don't have any personal experience there has been a lot of negative reviews and problems regarding it. There is a big thread about it on Whirlpool with quite a few un-happy customers in it.

oh really? When they first started off they seemed to have been getting a lot of praise, but I guess the company has grown too big for a couple of people to handle. But then again we're talking about $2 worth of components here, so its not a big loss
tongue.gif

Aug 31, 2008 at 4:56 PM Post #18 of 21
Quote:

Originally Posted by nickyboyo /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Steve, these are caps that i am after- digikey pt no's P959-ND and P954-ND.

If you can not help Steve, then all i would like is a kindhearted American, who would be willing to take delivery of a package from digikey and re-address and post on to me in Aus. I will cover postage by making a payment into their paypal account. The package will be small, it will purely be a reposting excercise.

Ps- waffles are great
wink.gif

Sorry man, none of those here. I can get them forwarded through a friend in the US but I'm sure you won't have trouble with that, TONS of awesome helpful guys here.
smily_headphones1.gif

I would LOVE some waffles btw
biggrin.gif

Sep 10, 2008 at 10:41 AM Post #20 of 21
Lil'- received the bits today, thank you very much for your help indeed.

Ford, your bits will be on the way tomorrow bud.

Any Aussies out there with a Sony srf-s83 radio they would like the Xin mod carried out to it, drop me a line
wink.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back