Exaaaaaam Time!!
Dec 7, 2007 at 12:58 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 50

sebascrub

500+ Head-Fier
It's that glorious time of the year, where everyone freaks out and an unnatural hush falls on campuses everywhere. I currently should be studying, but I fell asleep reading my notes, and now I'm posting on Head-Fi - I loooove to procrastinate. So, this thread is for people to vent, to procrastinate, to find company in misery, or to laugh at others' misery!

In 13 hours, I will be writing my first of five exams. Topic: The Kennedys in Film and Media. Strategy to be used: bullsht my ass off, because let's face it, that's what the entire course was.

Next week I have 4 exams.... anyone else?

Dec 7, 2007 at 2:54 AM Post #4 of 50
Good luck, study hard! Look at how the foam coats that beer mug. :wink:

Dec 7, 2007 at 3:12 AM Post #7 of 50
Numerical Methods on Monday, Combustion on Tuesday,
Travel for apartment hunting on Wed.
Graduation ceremony on Sun.
Hypersonic Aerothermodynamics on the Tuesday after that.

Sigh...

Dec 7, 2007 at 3:25 AM Post #8 of 50
Took my Criminal Justice Research Methods final yesterday. It was a joke - basically stats without the math, and given that I've had 3 college-level stats classes before if you count AP Stats (which I got a 5 on, so the teacher can't have done that bad of a job), so I'm not sure why I even bothered attending this one.

Turned in all 300 pages (no, that's not a typo) of documentation for my Software Engineering semester project; wrapping up the code now and should have it done by Monday. I have my Ancient Greek Philosophy final Monday and my Computer Networks (theory, not applied - this is a CompSci course, not Telecom) final on Tuesday, plus my Software Engineering project Presentation on Thursday. Once that's done I can relax a bit before I start flying around for job interviews.

Dec 7, 2007 at 3:29 AM Post #9 of 50
I just rechecked my notes a few minutes ago, and my US Constitution final is at 1pm tomorrow instead of 8am. I think my sigh of relief woke up one of my roommates
biggrin.gif

Other than Constitution, I have a Calculus, Accounting, and Computer Systems (Assembly) on Monday/Tuesday. Somehow I scored a perfect score in Economics so I am exempt from the final which definitely eased my load this week

-----
Hillsdale College, Economics and Computer Science

Dec 7, 2007 at 3:44 AM Post #12 of 50
Quote:

Originally Posted by goldenratiophi /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Multivariable Calc exam going to be on Monday. No sweat.

Quote:

Originally Posted by davidr2287 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Statistics exam on friday, multivariable calculus exam on Monday.I am screwed.....

Maybe I could be you for a day
biggrin.gif

Dec 7, 2007 at 3:52 AM Post #13 of 50
gl all!!

100% of my grade is based on the final....oh yeah..just the way I like it
wink.gif

Dec 7, 2007 at 4:06 AM Post #14 of 50
Quote:

Originally Posted by davidr2287 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
List your school and major. Me: Texas A&M University, Civil Engineering

McGill: English - Cultural Studies.

Is it wrong that I haven't really bothered to study for my exam tomorrow morning yet? In my defense, I don't believe in exams and almost morally refuse to study for them.

Dec 7, 2007 at 4:17 AM Post #15 of 50
Good Luck on Finals Week!

Man, I so do not regret that my last finals week (for now) is now behind me (as of May).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back