ex81lp cord's too long
May 19, 2005 at 1:13 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

sleepyh0b0

New Head-Fier
i just bought the ex81 a few days ago...it's great and all, but the cord's too long, so when i sit down the cord goes around my knee, and it tugs the cord really hard.

i wrappe the cord loosely with the wire strip thingy so it'd be shorter, but...i...don't think it's good for the cord. any solutions to offer?

May 19, 2005 at 1:19 AM Post #2 of 5
Quote:

Originally Posted by sleepyh0b0
i just bought the ex81 a few days ago...it's great and all, but the cord's too long, so when i sit down the cord goes around my knee, and it tugs the cord really hard.

i wrappe the cord loosely with the wire strip thingy so it'd be shorter, but...i...don't think it's good for the cord. any solutions to offer?

If there's any chance you use a remote, you can buy the SL version off Audiocubes etc. Outside of that, I'd say just wrap excess cord around your DAP. Imho twisty tie isn't going to eventually kill your cord, unless you use a forceful and strangling grip.

May 19, 2005 at 1:23 AM Post #3 of 5
Quote:

Originally Posted by gshan
If there's any chance you use a remote, you can buy the SL version off Audiocubes etc. Outside of that, I'd say just wrap excess cord around your DAP. Imho twisty tie isn't going to eventually kill your cord, unless you use a forceful and strangling grip.

Or Canada
rolleyes.gif
tongue.gif

May 19, 2005 at 1:24 AM Post #4 of 5
Quote:

Originally Posted by PrototypeX2
Or Canada
rolleyes.gif
tongue.gif

Ah yes...lucky Canadians grr. SonyStyle Shops in Canada also seem to feature XD cans and some other new products before my local Sony shops. Grrr x2. Still waiting...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back