EX70LP or E888LP or Aiwa HP-V600/VX100 or SEN MX400????
Jan 20, 2003 at 8:27 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 8

viper69

New Head-Fier
OK...please give your input on these models I have decided to get one of them..Not sure which one to get..I have tons of reviews on this board. IpodLounge/Gear and MD bulletin board too.

So if you could help me a bit..and lastly recommend a good place to buy them online that has a good return policy.

Thank you so much.

Jan 21, 2003 at 2:15 AM Post #3 of 8
I agree with ssblood, MX500s all the way. The 888 is too expensive for what you get and the only reason I would consider the EX70 or the Aiwa is if isolation is very important. The EX70 is too bass heavy. Some people really like the Aiwas, particularly on the MDT-board. To me, they have a hollow sound so I only use them for AM radio.

Jan 21, 2003 at 2:19 AM Post #4 of 8
Quote:

Originally posted by Mystic
I agree with ssblood, MX500s all the way. The 888 is too expensive for what you get...

Unless you're one of the many people who find such physically large earbuds such as the MX500s to be terribly uncomfortable, such as myself. With or without the foamies, I couldn't bear the MX500s for even 30 seconds without suffering severe ear pain (unless I fit the MX500s in so loosely that they'll fall off when I merely tilt my head very slightly).

Jan 21, 2003 at 4:18 AM Post #5 of 8
hehe. I still have problems getting the MX500 to sit right in my ears, I soppose my ears are too big
frown.gif
If I pull down and out a little bit I get much better sound but the position doesn't last long before they pop out.

Jan 21, 2003 at 6:02 AM Post #6 of 8
thanks a lot people..I have been pouring through all the sits..and finally realized that after much reading...after a while certain comments are subjective and it's hard to pick the right phone to start with.

I think I am going to try Shure's E2C from headroom.com They sound like a good company. The Shure's sound like a good idea esp. on sound isolation. I will try them and see. I won't spend the money on Ety 4 series..too much for me for now.
It sound's like the Ety 6s are hard to fit inside the ear.

And if they carry the Senn's get them as well.

Has anyone tried the Senn's Px200 or noise cancelling PX250??

Jan 22, 2003 at 2:07 AM Post #8 of 8
I was only willing to spend so much on headphones/earbuds..$100 was my limit.

Incidently Todd at Headroom said they are going to carry the Senns PX250 and PX200...said the PX250 was good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back