EX32LP vs CX300 vs EX75 vs the rest =p
Jan 29, 2009 at 8:01 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 9

styxie

New Head-Fier
Hi there,

This is my first post here, so be gentle =)

Anyway, I bought an iPod Shuffle for when I go cycling in the spring, and now I need some IEMs. I first encountered IEMs on my SE w800i, and I really liked those (don't know exactly what kind they were, they looked like the EX51). Sadly, I don't have those anymore, so I've been searching around to find a suitable replacement set. I've heard a lot of great things about the Sennheisser CX300, but for about the same price, I can get the Sony EX32LP, or the EX75LP. I really don't know what I should do know, I'm getting kind of confused with all the reviews of everyone. So, which one would be better, the EX32, the EX75 or the CX300?

Jan 29, 2009 at 9:28 PM Post #3 of 9
I listen to all kinds of music, although I mostly listen to metal on my bicycle (it gives me an energy boost =p), so I need bass and treble, and ofcourse mids, so basically I need allround good ones. One thing I found on those CX300 is that they have the J-cord thing going on, I'm not fond of that. The Sony are both symmetrical right?

Jan 29, 2009 at 9:45 PM Post #4 of 9
I have had the cx300 and the ex75 , ex75 is better IMO , less boomy bass , detailed treble slightly recessed mids but overall more acutate than the cx300. However eBay at the moment has klipsch custom 1s cheap after the amazon sale and they are a different league from the others, get them.

Jan 30, 2009 at 6:33 AM Post #6 of 9
if you like plety of bass, go for the Zagg z-buds. Nothing on the $100 range beats the Z-Buds at bass. to be very honest.

Jan 30, 2009 at 6:34 AM Post #7 of 9
For $100 and sports, i would go for the Westone Um1's. The cables are great for sports, and there is next to no microphonics on the Westone Um1's. So you can't hear the cable when you're doing your cycling

Jan 30, 2009 at 9:05 AM Post #9 of 9
Quote:

Originally Posted by styxie /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Thanks guys, but unfortunately I can't get Zagg or Westone here in Holland. Does anyone have some more input on the three I mentioned in the first post?

Earphonesolutions ships internationally. Maybe look there. Zagg i believe also ships internationally.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back