eurovision
May 18, 2009 at 6:25 PM Post #46 of 65
Quote:

Originally Posted by krmathis /img/forum/go_quote.gif
No kidding!

Ha ha. I clicked on the link and got this message...

+ YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

I do have Flash installed which means YouTube is down. Maybe that's a sign that it's too bad to watch and I had a lucky escape
biggrin.gif

May 18, 2009 at 6:40 PM Post #48 of 65
Quote:

Originally Posted by mark2410 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
celines working here, shes so eurovision, cheesy song and interesting dress

I'll check the video after I've eaten, I don't want to upset my stomach!

Are you a closet C.D fan on the quiet Mark??? Come on, tell the truth. We will still love you
biggrin.gif

May 18, 2009 at 6:48 PM Post #49 of 65
actaully not really, nothing much against her but a lot of the songs she does are a bit pants

a friend absolutely loves her though, but then he loves tina turner and shirley bassy too (he was the one who threw the eurovision party i was made to go to, for some reason he was ina dress and had an orange wig on)

May 18, 2009 at 6:52 PM Post #50 of 65
Quote:

Originally Posted by mark2410 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
a friend absolutely loves her though, but then he loves tina turner and shirley bassy too (he was the one who threw the eurovision party i was made to go to,
for some reason he was ina dress and had an orange wig on)

Are you sure that wasn't Celine Dion?????

May 19, 2009 at 12:07 AM Post #53 of 65
A good selection of songs in the final this year (was working so didn't get to see the play offs), I liked the winner though my gf didn't. Very surprised the UK came 5th (have we been forgiven by the rest of the world??) as the song wasn't that good considering Lord monkeyface wrote it. Also Norton did very well, I thought.

May 19, 2009 at 1:58 PM Post #54 of 65
Quote:

Originally Posted by soozieq /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Maybe that's a sign that it's too bad to watch and I had a lucky escape
biggrin.gif

Consider yourself lucky, cause you did not miss out of much.
tongue.gif

May 20, 2009 at 4:23 PM Post #56 of 65
was the czech repub in it this year?

does anyone ever watch the "semi finals" i didint even know when they were on. spain didint even bother to show it on time so the public couldnt vote there

i want all the countrys back in it and i want wogan back

god dammit i wanna make fun of all the foreigners equally and then cringe horribly when the uk comes on, its how its supposed to be.

May 21, 2009 at 12:58 AM Post #59 of 65
I thought Ukraine out did the Germans on practically every level.

Supposedly Dita wore something even more revealing prior to the big night, but the show's organisers ordered her to wear more rather than upset a large part of the god fearing, family orientated, generally musically sensible audience, not that the German song was any good (practically note for note "livin' la vida loca"). Only us British (and Denmark) gave it any high votes (7 each).

Listening to the Estonia song from download and it sounds even better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back