[EUROPEAN REVIEW TOUR] RHA CL2 Planar
Feb 16, 2019 at 3:22 PM Post #31 of 33
a quick update. i have now received 2 brand new replacements buds so i wanted to thank everybody in this forum, starting from the contributors to the passive readers. i also wanted to thank Colum from RHA who seems to have turned around the situation through his follow up and for RHA for standing behind their product in these exceptional circumstances.

i will be looking to sell though , if i can find a buyer who is aware of the potentiel split issue and who is willing to take the risk.

stay safe all and thank you once again. without you i think i would have really been done.

warmest

Feb 16, 2019 at 5:02 PM Post #32 of 33
a quick update. i have now received 2 brand new replacements buds so i wanted to thank everybody in this forum, starting from the contributors to the passive readers. i also wanted to thank Colum from RHA who seems to have turned around the situation through his follow up and for RHA for standing behind their product in these exceptional circumstances.

i will be looking to sell though , if i can find a buyer who is aware of the potentiel split issue and who is willing to take the risk.

stay safe all and thank you once again. without you i think i would have really been done.

warmest

So to sum up

You bought a pair off eBay knowing that warranty may not be covered, quite common occurrence - Shure and Westone amongst many other companies will not honour these kind of sales for good reason in their opinion.

Your pair break and you throw your toys out the pram until you get a freebie that you are now going to sell.

Fair play to you for manipulating something of your own doing.....you must be proud of your devious sneaky antics

Feb 16, 2019 at 6:44 PM Post #33 of 33
So to sum up

You bought a pair off eBay knowing that warranty may not be covered, quite common occurrence - Shure and Westone amongst many other companies will not honour these kind of sales for good reason in their opinion.

Your pair break and you throw your toys out the pram until you get a freebie that you are now going to sell.

Fair play to you for manipulating something of your own doing.....you must be proud of your devious sneaky antics
Yeah this guy is shady as hell. If I was @RHA Team I would cancel the replacement delivery if it is still pending.
This is very dubious behavior.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back