European Headphone Temporary Trading Club (Wanna try cans for almost nothing? Read the first post !)
Sep 8, 2016 at 12:43 PM Post #286 of 308
  I shot a few PM's his way over the last few weeks. No replies yet.

I've acquired a brand new pair of Sony SA5000's, if that's of any interest to you.

Too bad. I would have liked to compare different e-stats.

I have been getting more and more busy lately, so even though I am interested in the SA5000, I am afraid I won't have the time to listen to them properly. I will pass for now, but maybe in the future we can make that trade.

Dec 11, 2016 at 5:13 PM Post #287 of 308
@customcoco
@maniac2003:
Offer:
- Futuresonics G10 <mint condition>, all accessories accounted for, with box/papers. Will also come with a extra leather(ish) Futuresonics earphone pouch.
- Logitech / Ultimate Ears UE900, very good condition, also with accessories and box/papers. Will also come with a extra UE900S (music) cable.
Definite Trade: For sale or trade

Request: FiiO X7, 2-pin cables

Good to know the existance of a EU club 
redface.gif
, happy to be part of it.

Dec 11, 2016 at 5:22 PM Post #288 of 308
  @customcoco
@maniac2003:
Offer:
- Futuresonics G10 <mint condition>, all accessories accounted for, with box/papers. Will also come with a extra leather(ish) Futuresonics earphone pouch.
- Logitech / Ultimate Ears UE900, very good condition, also with accessories and box/papers. Will also come with a extra UE900S (music) cable.
Definite Trade: For sale or trade

Request: FiiO X7, 2-pin cables

Good to know the existance of a EU club 
redface.gif
, happy to be part of it.

We're happy to have you onboard, thanks for digging our thread up ! :wink:

Dec 11, 2016 at 5:25 PM Post #289 of 308
Both threads have been updated. The Classified has been bumped.

Jan 17, 2017 at 7:54 AM Post #291 of 308
Hi!

@customcoco
@leaky74

Request: AKT8ie MkII, Fidue A91, Westone W60 or similar level IEMs (would really love to try the K10 Encore / Katana but they're a little out of my league!)

Offer: Noble Sage (bought Dec 16), Chord Mojo      
Definite Trade: For the right deal; absolutely!

Feb 14, 2017 at 3:54 PM Post #292 of 308
  I need to update my listing, please.  

I now have a set of Fischer Amps Rhapsody (FA-4E XB upgraded by Fischer Amps).  I would like to audition something from Noble. 

Hi!

@customcoco
@leaky74

Request: AKT8ie MkII, Fidue A91, Westone W60 or similar level IEMs (would really love to try the K10 Encore / Katana but they're a little out of my league!)

Offer: Noble Sage (bought Dec 16), Chord Mojo      
Definite Trade: For the right deal; absolutely!

Hi Guys !

Sorry, have been off for a few weeks. Both threads have been updated.
@leaky74, Welcome on board
beerchug.gif
!

Feb 15, 2017 at 5:13 AM Post #293 of 308
customcoco - I need to update my listing please:

Request: Noble iems (6+ drivers), Campfire Andromeda, Campfire Jupiter, Campfire Orion, Fidue Sirius (A91), any JH Audio universal apart from Angie, AKT8IE mk2, Aune M1S

Offer: Campfire Dorado, Campfire Lyra II, Trinity Phantom Hunter (arriving shortly), Trinity Phantom Master 4, Trinity Sabre, Lear NS-U1, Sonus Faber Pryma, Fiio X5ii, Fiio X7 (AM1/AM2), Hifimam Megamini

Permanent swaps available for certain iems and DAPS.

Cheers!
Jackpot77

Feb 15, 2017 at 8:37 AM Post #294 of 308
@customcoco

UK based
@widezu69
Offer: AKG K7XX Massdrop, bass modded. Very early 2-digit serial number.
Request : Similar closed back over-ears, hybrid upper-mid tier to TOTL iems, 2pin 3.5mm jack cable.
Definite Trade: Yes including part-trade with cash in either direction where appropriate.

I only just came across this. Excellent idea.

Feb 16, 2017 at 1:59 AM Post #295 of 308
@customcoco

Thanks for updating the listing but the Rhapsody is now gone.  

To everyone else,

I am on a small quest.  I just purchased a very nice 2-pin IEM cable from ALO.  I know how it affected my FA, but I'm curious how it affects other IEMs. I would like to do a review on Head-Fi and am in need of a few different IEMs.  Let me know if you are willing to loan me yours for a few days.  I would pay for shipping. 

Feb 20, 2017 at 2:23 PM Post #296 of 308
  @customcoco

UK based
@widezu69
Offer: AKG K7XX Massdrop, bass modded. Very early 2-digit serial number.
Request : Similar closed back over-ears, hybrid upper-mid tier to TOTL iems, 2pin 3.5mm jack cable.
Definite Trade: Yes including part-trade with cash in either direction where appropriate.

I only just came across this. Excellent idea.

Welcome onboard !

Thanks for using our template, your offer is now live.

@customcoco

Thanks for updating the listing but the Rhapsody is now gone.  

To everyone else,

I am on a small quest.  I just purchased a very nice 2-pin IEM cable from ALO.  I know how it affected my FA, but I'm curious how it affects other IEMs. I would like to do a review on Head-Fi and am in need of a few different IEMs.  Let me know if you are willing to loan me yours for a few days.  I would pay for shipping. 

Thanks for the heads up. I've thus supressed the Rhapsody's offer.

Mar 8, 2017 at 5:59 PM Post #297 of 308
Bump

Mar 25, 2017 at 6:18 PM Post #298 of 308
Bump !

Apr 10, 2017 at 6:29 PM Post #299 of 308
Bump !

Jun 25, 2017 at 10:06 AM Post #300 of 308
Bump !

Users who are viewing this thread

Back