European Headphone Temporary Trading Club (Wanna try cans for almost nothing? Read the first post !)
Jul 9, 2015 at 6:54 AM Post #91 of 308
  We decided on a permanent trade by the way. He was going to sell his LCD-2.2 anyways and wanted to try the Hifiman HE-560. So I could decide if I wanted a temporary trade or a permanent trade after doing a side by side. I decided the latter because I want more time with the LCD-2.2. 
gs1000.gif

Excellent, enjoy
wink.gif
!

Jul 9, 2015 at 6:55 AM Post #92 of 308
So I received the HE560 yesterday. Before the trade happened, I actually wanted to sell my LCD2, but then I saw textfreuds trade request and I thought, why not give it a try. As I wanted to get rid of the LCD2 anyways, because I prefered my other headphones, I was fine with sending him my LCD2 first so he could compare them side by side. If I didnt like the HE560 I wouldve still kept it, if textfreud prefered the LCD2 because I would just sell the HE560 instead of the LCD2.
But it came a little bit different. I actually quite enjoy the HE560 atm. The comfort ist like heaven, especially compared to the HE6 which is my favorite headphone atm. The sound is ver detailed with the typical Hifiman hights. It's considerably less bassy and dark than the LCD2, which is not bad. It's just a question of preference. I will need some time to compare them, but they have a good chance to stay.
Textfreud was a very friendly trade partner and I enjoyed the conversation with him.

Jul 9, 2015 at 7:01 AM Post #93 of 308
Glad you enjoy them. It really is a matter of preference. Can't pick the better headphone. HE-560 is very balanced and let's the music do the work. When the music is fun the HE-560 is fun. The LCD-2.2 is a bit different because it has such a full sound but doesn't have the details the HE-560 has but is very very fun to listen to. I like them both a lot.

And yes, the comfort is the best I have ever experienced. You don't even feel them when you wear them. Big big plus. 

Jul 10, 2015 at 4:10 AM Post #95 of 308
Jul 10, 2015 at 9:22 AM Post #97 of 308

Good morning @customcoco 

I have listened to lcd-2 , lcd 3 and lcd-xc.

I didn't liked the lcd-2. I was amazed by the lcd-xc...

So i would prefer to try lcd-3 and above :)

OK, your offer is now live !

Jul 10, 2015 at 9:39 AM Post #98 of 308
Has edited the first post and finally added a list of our trustworthy traders.

Please do tell me if I've forgotten anyone !

Jul 10, 2015 at 11:56 AM Post #99 of 308
I kinda would like to try the LCD Fazor if someone wants to try the Pre Fazor. If we both like the other versions better a permanent trade is on the table! Would like to make this deal in a couple of weeks. Still enjoying the Pre Fazor too much. 

Jul 12, 2015 at 11:58 AM Post #102 of 308
This is a great idea. I don't think a short store demo can really tell you very much, but it can highlight major issues. On my experience a demo is not even an hour, but 10 minutes or so.

I've downsized and gone fully portable recently, so all I have to offer is a Denon AH-MM400, for an Oppo PM3 or V-Moda M100.
Or my Sony ZX2 for a Astell & Kern DAP.

Jul 12, 2015 at 12:43 PM Post #103 of 308
  Does anyone have the Flare Audio R2A or Pro they are willing to allow me to audition? 

Good luck with that. Most of us still haven't received them from Flare yet

I could help actually - just agreed a trade on here for a pair of R2As and will receive them probably Tuesday/Wednesday. I'd like to listen to them for a bit before trading but I'l let you know when I'm ready to let you audition them.

Jul 12, 2015 at 2:37 PM Post #104 of 308

I could help actually - just agreed a trade on here for a pair of R2As and will receive them probably Tuesday/Wednesday. I'd like to listen to them for a bit before trading but I'l let you know when I'm ready to let you audition them.

EXTREMELY appreciated swmkdr.  I'll be patiently waiting. 

@sgtbilko,what's up with that?  I thought they shipped ages ago after the Kickstarter campaign finished.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back