EU Head-Fi Meet in Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg or Germany?
May 5, 2005 at 8:03 AM Post #16 of 28
Dear Headfellows,

If people are interested I guess we could have the meet at my place. I'm not sure whether Tyll would like to do so though!

Cheers

Jan

May 5, 2005 at 8:44 AM Post #17 of 28
I'm very interested, too. Of course it would be nice for me if the meet was held at Jan Meier's place in the Nurnberg/Erlangen area, but any location in Germany with a major airport nearby would be fine.
I think it's essential that we find a fixed meeting date soon, so everyone could book their flight tickets as soon as possible (cheaper!) or form car pools. We shouldn't forget that gas is about 1,20 EUR per liter at the moment.

May 5, 2005 at 2:57 PM Post #18 of 28
Dear Headfellows,

People may have noticed that Tyll agreed that the Headroom tour will visit Meier-Audio on September 4th! You're all invited!

:)

Jan

May 6, 2005 at 5:51 PM Post #19 of 28
Bin dabei! :p

Thanks Jan for making this possible!

I would still like to point out that this doen´t mean there will not be a meet at my place, but I think the best would be to change the date maybe to December 05 - March 06.

everybody have a nice weekend!
smily_headphones1.gif

smuh

May 8, 2005 at 8:36 PM Post #20 of 28
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jan Meier
Dear Headfellows,

People may have noticed that Tyll agreed that the Headroom tour will visit Meier-Audio on September 4th! You're all invited!

:)

Jan

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Let me check those tickets...

EDIT: Hmmmm... Where should I get tickets to? Is Nurnberg close? Or Frankfurt?

May 8, 2005 at 9:42 PM Post #21 of 28
Feanor: Yup, Nürnberg is close.

Greetings from Hannover!

Manfred / lini

Aug 16, 2005 at 9:53 PM Post #25 of 28
Since Tyll announced that the european part of the HeadRoom tour is cancelled, no one discussed if this meet will still be held.
It's only two and a half weeks to go. So is this meet going to be held or not?
I'm really looking forward to this event.

Aug 17, 2005 at 7:18 AM Post #26 of 28
As I won't go to the IFA, but will be on vacation in Munich at that time, I'd be interested, too.

Greetings from Hannover!

Manfred / lini

Aug 19, 2005 at 7:16 AM Post #28 of 28
Dear Headfellows,

Yes it's true. Due to problems with customs Tyll decided not to visit Europa with all that nice looking gear of him. As a result the idea of having a European Head-Fi meeting has lost a lot of his impact, the more since I'm completely overloaded with work right now.

My suggestion is, that the meeting is cancelled. However, if people want to listen to some gear that I have at home right now and if they're in the neighbourhood, always feel free to give me a call and to pass by.

Cheers

Jan

Users who are viewing this thread

Back