Etymotic Research HF5 --> Black Friday or cyber monday.
Nov 24, 2013 at 4:44 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

Melaap

New Head-Fier
Hey guys I wanted to know if I should buy my HF5 now, during black Friday or cyber monday.

I know you wont know the price but when to do recon I should buy them I have been waited for a while now and cant wait.

Nov 24, 2013 at 5:05 PM Post #2 of 7
This is kind of a silly question. You've already waited a while, just wait some more. In a week you'll have your decision made for you.

Nov 24, 2013 at 6:29 PM Post #4 of 7
Since you can't wait I would buy them today.  Besides since they are already about 1/3 the cost of an ER4 for basically the same product I certainly would expect to see any additional discounting.  ER4 is the one they need to cut the price on.

Nov 25, 2013 at 12:16 PM Post #5 of 7
When I say cant wait meaning I really want them. So i think to rephrase the question, do you think that the price will change? I'm in college and want to save as much money as I can for books.

Nov 25, 2013 at 12:18 PM Post #6 of 7
Not a deal except the one on amazon for 35% off around 52 dollars off. I was asking if someone knew if the prices would drop or raise after the sales on black friday/ cyber monday. 

Nov 25, 2013 at 5:33 PM Post #7 of 7
  Not a deal except the one on amazon for 35% off around 52 dollars off. I was asking if someone knew if the prices would drop or raise after the sales on black friday/ cyber monday. 

They could win the $1,000,000 Randi Prize if so - I doubt they'd spend their time saving a few dollars on a headphone with their powers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back