Etymotic ER6i for $45 on Amazon for next 3 hours
Dec 17, 2009 at 3:19 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 13

ravissimo

Head-Fier
***DEAL EXPIRED***

Just saw this Amazon deal... go here... http://www.amazon.com/Black-Friday-A...node=384082011 and scroll to the right until you see the ER6i's.

You must ADD TO CART from this page as it's a deal on Amazon until 1 PM EST or 10 AM PST or until they're sold out. It shows you that the "deal price" is $44.99, how much longer the deal is, and how much stock is left.

If you were in the market for the ER6i, it's not a bad deal. Not as great as that triple.fi deal I posted, but a deal nonetheless!
o2smile.gif

wow, really screwed up the original post. sorry all.

Dec 17, 2009 at 4:08 PM Post #3 of 13
Quote:

Originally Posted by imackler /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Looks dead to me...

fixed the original post to show how to get the deal. The comment below helped me figure out the problem. Thanks.

Dec 17, 2009 at 4:35 PM Post #5 of 13
Quote:

Originally Posted by borako /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Doesn't show $45 even at the last page before submitting the order.

figured out the problem, you have to add to cart from the sale page. I adjusted the original post to show how to do this. Sorry for the confusion, and thanks for the help.

Dec 17, 2009 at 5:53 PM Post #6 of 13
Awfully good at the price (if it's still available). A good way to find out if the Etymotic sound is for you before spending the extra money for an ER-4 or hf2/5, and a nice backup earphone if you have one of those.

Dec 17, 2009 at 6:00 PM Post #7 of 13
Just expired @ 12:00 pm (GMT -6 hours).

Dec 17, 2009 at 6:36 PM Post #9 of 13
Great IEMs, great price.
icon10.gif

Dec 17, 2009 at 7:35 PM Post #12 of 13
I listened to the ER6 about 3 years ago and thought they were very good, but they were very thin sounding to me, just barely any bass response.

I now have the RE0 and am VERY satisfied with it. It's not a bass monster either, but I think we've been taught by some pop-consumer companies that boomy bass IS bass. What the RE0 presents as bass is very clean, but sufficient and very balanced with the rest of the spectrum. It just does everything so well. And still at only $80!!

Dec 18, 2009 at 1:12 AM Post #13 of 13
Quote:

Originally Posted by neozengar /img/forum/go_quote.gif
How are these compare to the re0 ? Any one have both or listend to both that can compare for me? They cost about the same.

RE0 is better - smoother and more balanced. But ER6i is not far behind at all IMO, especially when amped. I preferred the Etymotics over UE Super.fi 5 Pro and Westone UM2 BTW.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back