Etymotic blue 3-flange eartips (small)
Apr 13, 2008 at 4:30 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

Grossmeister

New Head-Fier
er4-14sm.jpg

Does anyone knows where can I buy these tips?
Etymotic and HeadRoom sell them in pack of 5 pairs for $14 and I can expect that delivery to Ukraine will cost about $10, so $24 is too much because I need just one pair.
I couldn't find them on ebay.

I'm asking this because I'm going to buy im716 and I already know that included 3-flanges will be too big for my ears, so I'm looking for replace. I know that I can put olives or Comply tips but as I know 3-flanges provide the best isolation and also they should be comfortable for small ears.

So, if someone already tried them or knows good place to buy them, please share this information. Thanks beforehand.

Apr 13, 2008 at 5:23 PM Post #3 of 7
Yeah, I know this place, prices there are very cheap and it has very nice reputaion. But ... I contacted them about when these tips can appear in their shop and didn't receive any answer.
This means that I have to wait. But anyway I would be glad to hear some opinions if someone already tried them.

Apr 14, 2008 at 3:33 PM Post #6 of 7
Today I received answer from HeadRoom. They told that USPS Priority to Ukraine will be $19 but they can put 3 packs for one shipment (15 pairs).
smily_headphones1.gif

I think I'll not be able to find so many people in Ukraine to share the cost, because, in fact, we don't have normal distribution of IEMs here, so, nobody is using Etymotic or Altec Lansing or any other brand which produces armature earphones.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back