Etymotic 6i is available at $109 ?
Aug 22, 2004 at 1:55 AM Post #2 of 20
If I am not totally mistaken, discountheadphones should be iDealSound's (one of our very own sponsors) sister store.

Aug 22, 2004 at 2:05 AM Post #3 of 20
I think they mean pre-order. From reading other threads and hearing some off-head-fi rumors, Etymotic has a liberal definition of "mid-August." In other words, they guessed and guessed wrong.
frown.gif

Aug 22, 2004 at 12:33 PM Post #7 of 20
Quote:

Originally Posted by kai_yip
mneuwiueyagaobcf,

Can you tell the total cost (inc shipping) for the 6i?

Er6i is 109.99.

Express (3day) international shipping to Australia was 15USD. They only offer express shipping (track number) for international customers.

Aug 22, 2004 at 4:31 PM Post #8 of 20
Quote:

Originally Posted by mneuwiueyagaobcf
Er6i is 109.99.

Express (3day) international shipping to Australia was 15USD. They only offer express shipping (track number) for international customers.

Let us know when you get them, I was tempted to order them but, he didn't have any pics of it up. I'd like to really know if he has them in stock or if their just pre orders. $109 is a damn good price.

Aug 22, 2004 at 11:23 PM Post #9 of 20
And right here towards the end of the track I had to cancel my pre-order with Headroom anyway. Too many unforseen emergency audio purchases, and it's not like I don't have the 4p/s. Oh well.
frown.gif

Aug 23, 2004 at 1:29 AM Post #10 of 20
Quote:

Originally Posted by plainsong
Too many unforseen emergency audio purchases, and it's not like I don't have the 4p/s. Oh well.
frown.gif

Were you going to order the 6is? What emergency purchase did you do?
biggrin.gif

Aug 23, 2004 at 7:21 PM Post #13 of 20
I'm waiting for Paul to reply to my emails...

Can anybody tell me how much total it will be from iDealSounds (with domestic shipping)? From Discountheadphones.com they are $109 + $7 shipping.

--Andrew

Aug 24, 2004 at 3:49 AM Post #14 of 20
ayn - discountearphones.com is a sister company to idealsounds. If you notice that on the main page, it says, "DiscountHeadphones.com by IdealSound" in the upper lefthand corner.
I just got an email (11pm EST) that said they were getting more of them tomorrow. I ordered earlier today so hopefully mine are in that shipment.

-Mike

Aug 24, 2004 at 4:36 AM Post #15 of 20
Yeah, I just got replies from Paul, and I just went to his new site and ordered a pair! He will have new stock this Wed.

--Andrew

Users who are viewing this thread

Back