ety filters or silk stockings?
Jan 23, 2009 at 6:59 PM Post #16 of 18
Hi EFN
I think I understand what you mean!! (appreciate the time and trouble too) I can see that both length and diameter of the sound "tube" will affect what you hear - as indeed will various types (and size) of filters. So far I havent actually tried any of the mods. (this weekend for experiments!)

I'm wondering if nc8000's "stocking" approach should leave tube shape alone and the only effect will come from the thickness/"holiness"(!) of the material? I'm wondering though just how secure the tip is on the phone ??

I guess the final answer for all of us is....................just try it!!!!(LOL) -I'll report back later. But would be interested in anyone else's feedback!!

PS Earlier this afternoon I checked a couple of uk based suppliers of filters. One was £13 for 6 but wanted £3 postage. The other was £20 for 8 filters but £6 postage!! Why do places insist on next day courier for something which should cost "pennies" by normal mail??
Regards

Jan 23, 2009 at 10:27 PM Post #17 of 18
The black olives are very firm on even with the stocking in place and no danger of the tip coming of when removing the phones from the ear

Users who are viewing this thread

Back