Ety extension?
Feb 17, 2002 at 2:45 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

Alleria

New Head-Fier
5 foot cord is killing me. Need to find extension, 10 to 15 feet. Price not an object. What's the best commercial offering, say, from Headroom? Have browsed past threads with limited success for information. Am thinking of DIY (have a thread going in the DIY forum as well.)

Input?

Thanks everyone!

Feb 17, 2002 at 4:43 AM Post #2 of 6
Quote:

Originally posted by Alleria
5 foot cord is killing me. Need to find extension, 10 to 15 feet. Price not an object. What's the best commercial offering, say, from Headroom? Have browsed past threads with limited success for information. Am thinking of DIY (have a thread going in the DIY forum as well.)

I've forgotten which model ER4 you have (Man, there are lots of Ety threads), but if you have the 4P, why not order an extension from http://www.fixup.net/tips/ety/ety.htm that doubles as a 4P to 4S adapter?

Feb 18, 2002 at 3:27 AM Post #6 of 6
I have both the Dimarzio and the Kimber PBJ (as well as the Grado cord). For most headphones the Dimarzio is better, but for the Etys I think the Kimber PBJ is the ideal choice, both ergomically (since it is thin and flexible like the Ety cable) and sonically.

Ross

Users who are viewing this thread

Back