ETY ER6i's
Apr 3, 2009 at 3:48 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

ianmedium

Headphoneus Supremus
I have a pair of these wonders and was wondering if i could put shure olives on them, it is really hard to get replacement tips here in Vancouver and I would prefer to get them here rather than the hassle of getting them online, I can get a pack of shure olives in various sizes though, does anyone know if they would fit, I hear good things about them
Thanks for you help!

Apr 3, 2009 at 3:58 AM Post #2 of 7
shure olives = yes

i find shure's grey rubber sleeves is more comfortable as i had lost the small olives(along with the se110
frown.gif
).

for me the er6i provides quite different sounding with olives, as compare to their tri-flanges

Apr 3, 2009 at 4:03 AM Post #3 of 7
They should fit. Shure olives fit on ER4P and my ER6i tips fit on my ER4P, so they should all be interchangeable.

Apr 3, 2009 at 5:06 AM Post #4 of 7
They definitely fit. I have the mediums on my ER-6i's right now. Just make sure that when you're taking the olives off to replace or clean, you don't pull off the filter along with it. I find a gentle twist as I'm taking them off the olives works well

Apr 3, 2009 at 1:12 PM Post #5 of 7
Hi, I have the small olives on my er6i right now, awesome sound and comfort, go for it! Especially if you have small ear canals, they'll be way more comfortable than the three-flanges.

Apr 11, 2009 at 3:18 AM Post #6 of 7
Thanks so much folks, I will pop into town tomorrow and get some!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back