ETY er-4P vs Westone UM2 [mini review]
Nov 1, 2005 at 1:34 PM Post #32 of 32
Quote:

Originally Posted by exkgb
Read the title of the thread :p

I'm getting out of this thread. All I wanted to do is state mine and MINE opinion only about the crappy ER4P (IMO) headphones. Sure a lot of you guys love it, but I had a very bad experience with it so I want to inform people of that since a lot of people base their buying decision upon these threads. From my experience, they are not worth the money and no I did not get a faulty set nor have bad insertion technique since I compared them with a another guy who has it..etc.

To me, they are harsh, kinda bright, lack bass and gives headache upon extended listening. The boosted trebles is extremely annoying and bass is almost non-existent: they are there but has no slam to it whatsoever. Soundstage is non-existent and the cable microphonics pissed me off big time. Thats why I dislike them, though they are a small improvement over the stock Ipod phones but definately not what I expect for 200 bux; Overall a poor sounding and poorly designed product based on my experience.

Have you read my guide to getting a proper seal in this thread? i HIGHLY doubt you have a proper seal !

Users who are viewing this thread

Back