ETY ER-4P, how well built?
Aug 29, 2004 at 12:26 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

raptor18

100+ Head-Fier
I'm going to have my ER-4P in my pocket for a long time everyday (listen to them in the train to school and back). Are they built nicley or will they break if i have them in my pocket with my ipod mini for a long time?

Regards
Raptor

Aug 29, 2004 at 12:52 PM Post #2 of 6
Quote:

Originally Posted by raptor18
I'm going to have my ER-4P in my pocket for a long time everyday (listen to them in the train to school and back). Are they built nicley or will they break if i have them in my pocket with my ipod mini for a long time?

Oh, it depends upon which pocket you are talking about
biggrin.gif
I suppose you are not going to sit on them, are you? I just roll mine up around two fingers, stuff them in the old velcro pouch (which one you have, velcro or zipper?) and put them in my bag's outer pocket, along with the iPod, Amp, cellphone, and lots of other junk. No problems whatsoever. If you are storing them in the warmth of your trousers be sure to keep the flanges clean and desinfect them on a regular basis.

The problem is genetical though. There are people who just break earbuds, no matter what they do. Luckily I am not one of them, and I can also roll my tounge
tongue.gif

In short: Etys are pretty sturdy, but you want to treat them well. They should not be tossed around or wrapped around your source.

Aug 29, 2004 at 1:19 PM Post #3 of 6
Yeah, unless u really abuse them and sit on them each day, I dont think there would be a problem.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back