Ety 6i... a brand new world!
May 14, 2006 at 11:16 AM Post #32 of 35
Quote:

Originally Posted by jagorev
You did notice that the score is based on only one review, right?
rolleyes.gif

We'll just have to fix that, won't we?

May 16, 2006 at 11:51 PM Post #33 of 35
Yay... a much better review! I'm only worried that whoever that will be reading those reviews will get so completely confused between the two and end up finding another pair instead. Oh well, their loss!

As for convenience trumping quality... is the iPod that bad? I can't say it's the cream of the crop but to me it sounds just fine. Of course it's n ot as good as some larger systems, and without an amp - but what portable device has better quality audio? I hear the Cowon music devices are good... anybody?
smily_headphones1.gif

May 17, 2006 at 12:04 AM Post #34 of 35
Quote:

Originally Posted by Okigire
I guess we all know what comes next... which pair to get next? For me, it'll have to be small and portable... earphones or IEMs. My experience with IEMs are screaming for IEMs next. Full-sized headphones just won't do (yet). Did somebody say iM716? Uh oh...
wink.gif

morphine: E4c, UM2, somethin like that

heroin: RS-1 or 2, K701 or 601 makes you realize you need UE 10's also. And a tube amp, turntable and 700 vinyl LPs. And the other full-size cans that you didn't get. And better speakers, which makes you realize...

May 17, 2006 at 12:32 AM Post #35 of 35
Quote:

Originally Posted by Okigire
Yay... a much better review!

After reading it, I realized there was much more to say. I've updated it now with some more specific examples of why I <3 my Ety's.
etysmile.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back