ESI Juli@
Sep 2, 2006 at 3:16 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 9

tangsta

100+ Head-Fier
Where can I get the ESI Juli@ for the best price. DJ Deals moved their price up by $20 bucks. When I check AudioMIDI it says that the ESI Juli@ is discontinued. I'm trying to stay away from DJ Deals because their processing takes 2-3 days + their UPS shipping which is absolutely horrid.

Sep 2, 2006 at 3:23 PM Post #2 of 9
Wow why did djdeals up their price by $20? Mabey it really is discontinued? What a shame that would be, its such a great card, especially for the price djdeals had it for. Good thing I got one when I did
smily_headphones1.gif

A search of pricegrabber says the only place to get one is djdeals :/ mabey try ebay.

Sep 2, 2006 at 3:41 PM Post #3 of 9
DJ Deals pulls some shady **** from time to time. I used to work for a competitor and they're the only rival that we could say that about.

I'm thinking about possibly investing in a Juli@ as well and am wondering if there are better places to buy.

Sep 2, 2006 at 10:00 PM Post #5 of 9
wait a minute! you mean i actually bought something before it went up and may no longer be available?! i usually have the worst timing with stuff like that. yeah, i got mine from djdeals who had the best price, period. maybe ebay?

Sep 3, 2006 at 3:03 AM Post #6 of 9
They do a look a little suspicious. They claim to have the best prices around, so if fewer people try to compete with them, they can jack up their prices a little higher. They also raised the prices for the Maya44 by 20 bucks. Its pretty ironic because they say its a "clearance sale" "limited time only" even though the prices are higher when they arent on sale. Maybe the Juli@ is being discontinued -_-.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back